Sullivan North vs West Green

02raiderdad

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congtats to West Green for a great year. Looking foward to a great game. GO RAIDERS

Thanks it will be a good game.Don't worry about the guy from Greeneville he is JERK!!

WGHS93 are you still upset about the Devils blowing out WG from earlier this season??? :thumb:

I'm just tellin the truth!!! :thumb:

GO DEVILS!!! :thumb:

Greeneville1, I get on here and try to take funny jabs, mainly at South Greene because they are old rivals with WGHS, but you are by far the worst poster on these boards and you are a joke. Someone told me you were some kid from out at SG. Great year Buffs let's keep it going and take care of Sullivan North. It should be a good game.

Greeneville1, I get on here and try to take funny jabs, mainly at South Greene because they are old rivals with WGHS, but you are by far the worst poster on these boards and you are a joke. Someone told me you were some kid from out at SG. Great year Buffs let's keep it going and take care of Sullivan North. It should be a good game.

No, he is not from SG! Talks the same way toward SG as he does WG. Anyways, the buffs have a legit shot at this game, but I dont know if they will win it.

Congrats to both Sullivan North and W Greene. I do belive it will be a great game, but I think North will pull it out. North has two players that are seasoned and have came from the playoffs last year Steven Hartsoe #1 and Eric Percy #7 that are both very talanted ball players and have single handley got North to where they are this year. Both are senior and want this game bad and there team is behind them. I wish both teams good luck