Playoff Game 1: Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno

StorkMontgomery

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcgavock has not seen a defense like it will see tonight...

there will be more pressure on the QB than if he was standing in front of 10 firehoses...

he will have no where to run or hide...

as the saying goes from the movie... "Tombstone"... "Tell em i'm coming and i'm bring all of heck with me"... :(

This is what Mcgavock will think is happening tonight! :(

McGavock has seen good defenses in Overton and HuntersLane. Nothing new there. Good luck to both teams.

a little smack talking by my cousin who got on here using my name is out of line... :(

seriously, i was WRONG...hats of to a very good and athletic and very fast mcgavock team tonight...they have a great offensive scheme, very good QB, and very fast recievers that burned our good corners for two deep balls...one for a TD and one down to the 3 yard line...defensively # 33 is a beast at LB...GREAT GAME MCGAVOCK...U ABOUT GAVE OLE PBD A HEART ATTACK... :o

for blackman...seemed we came out a little flat after the thiller with riverdale...especially the 1st half...then we turned it on the the 3rd quarter to score 21 points...offense stepped up and played great during this time...then we just about gave the dag gum game away with 2 fumbles...one that was picked up and returned to the 7 yard line in which the raiders punched it in...and then on the very next series we fumble again on our own 20...the raiders drove down to about the 5 yard line and we stopped them on 4th down and FINALLY ran out the clock...i think we have only turned the ball over on fumbles only 3 times all year before tonight...

Way to step up when you HAD to Blaze!

THE REMATCH ON A DRY FIELD SHOULD BE AWESOME FOR PLAYERS AND FANS ALIKE!

I was shocked when I heard this score at the half. I guess the Riverdale game last week was causing BHS to come out flat. I am sure that Shad had a few choice words to say at the half to bring them around. I wasn't surprised when I heard the final. You have to give it to McGavock for coming ready to play.

Congrats to Blackman. I know the school and fans are real excited at seeing history being made at your school. Such a shame that someone will be left behind after next week. Should be one for the ages next week.