Playoff Game 1: Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno

StorkMontgomery

warrior82dad, do you realize how much you sound like a girl in all of your posts? dry.gif

"IF" you really are a R'dale fan then you are an embarrasment, but frankly I do NOT think you are.[/quote

Just keep hiding behind your words and a screen and living your fantasy about me being a girl....I hear you like your men that way!!!

Name is Mike Skidmore and I have scraped better off my shoe! Not hard to spot. 6'4" and 220 pounds and usually have a FBI hat on that I got while teaching their snipers.

As to what I usually do I got to watch my son all day as he was loading ambulances at Ft Hood on both Fox and CNN. He was on the reaction team that went in with the SWAT team from Kileen.

Now that I am not hid you want to actually tell folks yours? I thought not! I would write what I really feel but it is not allowed on this family board.

i ain't messin with LOD...!

and...

Dear Mr. Warriordad, if you go to the thread about "why blackman ain't gettin no love"...you'll find a couple of LOVE NOTES from me and Mr. DAVID LIMBAUGH!

Sincerely,

PBD :thumb:

CEO of Coach T LOVE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! OUCH GUYS!!

The last I read this was all about Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno.

Lets get back to this game and save that stuff for ......I don't know.........never.

Blackman Blaze has looked very focused this week so far during practice. I would say SHARP!!

Hoping for great weather and an even better game. Would be nice for a running clock in 4th qtr, I would like to attend the free scheduling clinic on Saturday morning.

Hey Mr. Donkey,

The free clinic will not be until after the season in completed, recruiting trips are over and we have attended the awards banquet. As far as you attending the free clinic, will you be coming for the "how to schedule you way to a DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP" or the swine flu shots.

If you could we may need help with concessions and or parking cars. Let me know what you can do.

Thanks, The Management

warrior82dad, do you realize how much you sound like a girl in all of your posts? dry.gif

"IF" you really are a R'dale fan then you are an embarrasment, but frankly I do NOT think you are.[/quote

Just keep hiding behind your words and a screen and living your fantasy about me being a girl....I hear you like your men that way!!!

Name is Mike Skidmore and I have scraped better off my shoe! Not hard to spot. 6'4" and 220 pounds and usually have a FBI hat on that I got while teaching their snipers.

As to what I usually do I got to watch my son all day as he was loading ambulances at Ft Hood on both Fox and CNN. He was on the reaction team that went in with the SWAT team from Kileen.

Now that I am not hid you want to actually tell folks yours? I thought not! I would write what I really feel but it is not allowed on this family board.

;So what your saying is your now a pretender, wearing a hat that you no longer have a connection too and living your life through your son....Your pathetic!! I spent 14years in the Marines and two tours in Iraq...Does that make me Bad? No, it makes me respectful and I dont go around spouting my acheivements!! Ive raised two sons who both went on to play Division 1 Football, Florida and Mississippi State. Does that make me a super father, No, It makes me proud, just as I am proud of my Warriors!!! By the way, Im 6ft 2 and weigh 230 and all that makes me is bigger than you!!!

;So what your saying is your now a pretender, wearing a hat that you no longer have a connection too and living your life through your son....Your pathetic!! I spent 14years in the Marines and two tours in Iraq...Does that make me Bad? No, it makes me respectful and I dont go around spouting my acheivements!! Ive raised two sons who both went on to play Division 1 Football, Florida and Mississippi State. Does that make me a super father, No, It makes me proud, just as I am proud of my Warriors!!! By the way, Im 6ft 2 and weigh 230 and all that makes me is bigger than you!!!

please give us the names of your two sons who played at florida and Mississippi State so Mr. "LINKBAUGH" can do a little research to see if you are tellin the truth...we want to believe the best, BUT...as President Reagan said... "TRUST BUT VERIFY"! or put another way... "PROFF IS IN THE PUDDIN"...or "SHOW ME THE MONEY"...or... you get the picture! B)

and...we're the same size...it would have been a good one back in the day...before i became the CEO of Coach T LOVE! :thumb:

PBD :roflolk:

p.s. i'll have your hotdog, drink and snickers waiting for you at the ticket booth next week at blackman along with the new box of pens and 4 AA batteries for your pocket radio! :thumb:

i'll nearly bet my wife and kids on this one...BLACKMAN WINS AND PROBABLY BIG!

PBD :roflolk:

I am glad you said nearly...you might be sleeping on the couch tonight! :thumb:

i'm taking back the part about my wife and kids...

i just saw where McGavock only lost to Mt. Juliet 21 to 20...

this is a dang pretty good team...seems like?

the blaze boys better show up...

Go Blaze!

That was the first game for MJ. MJ would destroy McGavock if they were to play now. Some key players back and the offense is clicking.

MJPride --- Easy for you to say but I dont know if I would say that you all would destroy anyone. You just got beat by Beech and you all played a fairly weak schedule. If you all were to play McGavock right now I would probably say it would be close again. I am sure you have gotten better since week one but dont you think that McGavock probably has as well.

Blackman should win pulling away late but also shouldnt overlook McGavock because the defense is pretty good and they take chances on offense. They like to throw a lot and spread the ball around. Look for a lot of quick slants and outs from McGavock. Very little is thrown over the middle.

Well I am 10 feet tall and bullet proof...well, at least I thought I was when I was 18 and talked like some of you are.

Jeez, you call yourselves grown men? And you bred and had sons? Hope you raised them to act better than you are acting.

Mcgavock has not seen a defense like it will see tonight... :?

there will be more pressure on the QB than if he was standing in front of 10 firehoses...

he will have no where to run or hide... :?

as the saying goes from the movie... "Tombstone"... "Tell em i'm coming and i'm bring all of heck with me"... :roflol:

This is what Mcgavock will think is happening tonight! :roflol:

Ummm you just spouted your acheivements "I spent 14 years in the Marines and two tours in Iraq" and if your 6'2" 230lbs that just makes you shorter and heavier.... Another question aren't Marines taught discipline and respect and all the quailities of a decent American? With that said, if YOU really ARE a Marine then you sir are the pathetic one. LOD and I have disagreed more than once however you have no right to make personal attacks even if they are verbal against him. I wish CoachT would ban you from the website. You threatened PBD (and yes that's EXACTLY what you did, TWICE) and now you verbally attack LOD?!?!?! Seriously if this is the kind of person you are then you are a POOR representation of what a TRUE Marine is. And I can also tell you from experience when you get into the law enforcement line of work, no matter WHAT area, local, FBI, CIA, etc. if you retire or get out you are ALWAYS STILL A PART OF IT! Kinda like ppl who are REALLY Marines.... So who's the pretender now? Seems to me LOD came right out and told you everything about him, so not only are YOU a pretender you are also STILL HIDING! :roflol:

Mcgavock has not seen a defense like it will see tonight... :?

there will be more pressure on the QB than if he was standing in front of 10 firehoses...

he will have no where to run or hide... :?

as the saying goes from the movie... "Tombstone"... "Tell em i'm coming and i'm bring all of heck with me"... :roflol:

This is what Mcgavock will think is happening tonight! :roflol:

McGavock has seen good defenses in Overton and HuntersLane. Nothing new there. Good luck to both teams.