Playoff Game 1: Blackman vs McGavock @ The Inferno

StorkMontgomery

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fried frog legs are excellant eating. One of the first dates I took my wife on was a frog gigging expedition. Found out a couple of very important things on that date. One she had a sense of humor and was not scared of ANYTHING. And secondly the fact she could and WOULD cook any wild game I brought home!

Well that's great! The most "wild" I will go is squid..... I have an aunt who loves to eat monkey brians, does that count? (Another GROSS on my list!)

It's just too bad the Blaze burned them up last week... :D ... I think as long as Blackman doesn't get cocky OR look too much ahead, we should have this game in the bag. It's just a matter of focus.

Burned them up? You call fumbling into the enzone burning them up? I call it a lucky break!!! I assure you that you will need more than a lucky break next week...that is if you get by McGavock...

It's just too bad the Blaze burned them up last week... :thumb: ... I think as long as Blackman doesn't get cocky OR look too much ahead, we should have this game in the bag. It's just a matter of focus.

Burned them up? You call fumbling into the enzone burning them up? I call it a lucky break!!! I assure you that you will need more than a lucky break next week...that is if you get by McGavock...

LUCKY? What about the lucky high snap, that led to a phantom TD call at the back of the end zone (not enzone)? With out that snap, Riverdale did not even sniff the endzone during regulation.

If you ask me both were Teams were LUCY DUCKS.

With all the gold balls and deep history that Riverdale is always crowing about; it would stand to reason that thier field would be one of the best around. Puzzling?

Come on Riverdale Dad show some pride and crack open that wallet!

It's just too bad the Blaze burned them up last week... :D ... I think as long as Blackman doesn't get cocky OR look too much ahead, we should have this game in the bag. It's just a matter of focus.

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" ;)

actually met warrior dad...he was wearing a pink rainsuit with yellow and green flowers on it...was about 70 years old...had black horned rimmed glasses on...his pocket radio in hand, a plastic pen holder in his pocket full of pens...and the whole game he kept yelling... "WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU"...i went over to him to introduce myself...he was a little shy at first but i told him i was there to make friends...after a little chit chat...he said he was hungry and would i buy him a hotdog...so i bought him a hot dog and a coke and a snicker's bar...after the game i told him it was okay...and he kept mumbling something...after several times of me asking him what he was saying...he said: "what will i say on CoachT"...and i told him...don't worry about CoachT...i'll be glad to get on here and tell them what a nice man you are and how much you love your warriors...he hugged me and we departed! So here i am doing what i said i would do for my new friend "Mr. Warrior82dad"!

PBD :thumb:

"THIS IS A REPEAT POST I MADE AFTER SOMEONE SAID THEY LOOKED FOR WARRIOR DAD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT BUT WAS NOT SURE WHO HE WAS AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOR RAINSUIT HE HAD ON...I'M SO GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET HIM" ;)

actually met warrior dad...he was wearing a pink rainsuit with yellow and green flowers on it...was about 70 years old...had black horned rimmed glasses on...his pocket radio in hand, a plastic pen holder in his pocket full of pens...and the whole game he kept yelling... "WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH YOU"...i went over to him to introduce myself...he was a little shy at first but i told him i was there to make friends...after a little chit chat...he said he was hungry and would i buy him a hotdog...so i bought him a hot dog and a coke and a snicker's bar...after the game i told him it was okay...and he kept mumbling something...after several times of me asking him what he was saying...he said: "what will i say on CoachT"...and i told him...don't worry about CoachT...i'll be glad to get on here and tell them what a nice man you are and how much you love your warriors...he hugged me and we departed! So here i am doing what i said i would do for my new friend "Mr. Warrior82dad"!

PBD :thumb:

I offered to meet any of you last friday night and told you all right where I would be at but all the mouths and slams, no one seemed to show up from Blackman? Step up and meet me and I will give you something to mumble about!!!