Craigmont @ Lawrence County

purple75gold

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct. Craigmont is a very physical team offensively and defensively. Huge OL, fast RBs and a good little QB. Defensively, very fast with hard hitting LBs, big DL and probably the fastest secondary that Lawrence Co has seen all year. Good luck to both teams. What does Lawrence Co do and have on their team?

Observation only! ....Craigmont will have a long ride going and coming and an even longer night. As I have said in earlier posts, there is something missing with the Chiefs, which leads to too many mistakes. These mistakes unfortunately have cost them in big games, i.e. Arlington, Cordova, Bartlett. Look for the first playoff win for the home team in quite a while.

Observation only! ....Craigmont will have a long ride going and coming and an even longer night. As I have said in earlier posts, there is something missing with the Chiefs, which leads to too many mistakes. These mistakes unfortunately have cost them in big games, i.e. Arlington, Cordova, Bartlett. Look for the first playoff win for the home team in quite a while.

:ph34r:

Ridiculed you did I? I don't remember ridiculing you. What I recall saying is that you said Millington's "region dominance continues" and we beat you. I then also asked you what game we made zillions of mistakes in and you never answered. And our zillion mistakes is not what cost us the game at Bartlett. We got a good old-fashioned butt whoopin last Friday. If you want to pick Lawrence that is fine. But if you are basing that pick on the Bartlett performance and our "zillion mistakes" I think you will be proven wrong. Lawrence runs the same offense as Millington for the most part and does not run it as effectively as Millington in my opinion. As my memory serves me, we did fairly well against this offense the past couple years. I think this game will be one of the better first round games in the state.

Ridiculed you did I? I don't remember ridiculing you. What I recall saying is that you said Millington's "region dominance continues" and we beat you. I then also asked you what game we made zillions of mistakes in and you never answered. And our zillion mistakes is not what cost us the game at Bartlett. We got a good old-fashioned butt whoopin last Friday. If you want to pick Lawrence that is fine. But if you are basing that pick on the Bartlett performance and our "zillion mistakes" I think you will be proven wrong. Lawrence runs the same offense as Millington for the most part and does not run it as effectively as Millington in my opinion. As my memory serves me, we did fairly well against this offense the past couple years. I think this game will be one of the better first round games in the state.

GoChiefs, I was just wondering how you know what offense LCHS runs and expecially how you got your information on them not running it as effectively as Millington? I watch many games around middle TN but don't get to travel west much to catch games. Have you seen Lawrence County play this year? Just wondering how you came up with this statement? So how many points will the mighty Craigmont Chiefs beat LCHS by? You seem to have a pretty good knowledge of both teams!

Who are the 6-A teams in Craigmont's district?Lawrence County only has 2(Lincoln & Franklin County)

Millington, Arlington, Bolton, Cordova. What qualifying slot did Lawrence Co. get? They were not a wild card were they because they are hosting. Craigmont has speed and size but are not fancy in what they do. If they come ready to play you will have your hands full trying to score and trying to stop them from moving the ball. If you have a good defense you can stay in the game but you will need to have your offense working well to be able to score on them. I saw earlier that you were a wing t similar to Millington, Quick note: don't try to run sideline to sideline, you will loose, even though they are big in the middle and have good LB play the key to success is straight at them. There is success to be had and that was the only success Millington had.

Based on what I saw from Lawrence Co. in week 10, and from what I know about Craigmont, the Wildcats from Lawrenceburg should get the victory in round 1.

The Wildcats won't make mistakes, they are solid everywhere, they have good but not great speed but they keep plays in front of them, and they are on an eight-game winning streak.

The only thing that beats LC is if they get too caught up in being a No. 1 seed and get to thinking they are better than they really are. Gotta stay humble and hungry.