Giles Co vs Chester Co

likearock

Good one H40. CC fans leave now and come on over and enjoy a meal @ the Hickory House right next to the "Brickyard" the field you will be at tonight. Have a safe trip and watch the construction on 64. Hope to see plenty of CC fans at the game these boys and coaches derserve all your support. Look for a great game and a great atmonsphere tonight. But to be honest I hope you have a long ride home. GO BOBCATS!!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree come on 7 o'clock! I'm sure it will be a well played game, and I pray that both sides are injury free tonight. All of these young men on both teams have worked hard for this moment all season. I can tell you I am one proud sister/cousin win or lose. Be on the look out for my baby brother #23 starting at RB/DE and my cousin #33 starting on the DLine. I'll see everyone after the game for post game post :roflol: Go Eagles!!

I agree come on 7 o'clock! I'm sure it will be a well played game, and I pray that both sides are injury free tonight. All of these young men on both teams have worked hard for this moment all season. I can tell you I am one proud sister/cousin win or lose. Be on the look out for my baby brother #23 starting at RB/DE and my cousin #33 starting on the DLine. I'll see everyone after the game for post game post :roflol: Go Eagles!!

I hope they play well. Good luck. Going to the game to put my game face on. GO CATS!!! Everyone be safe.

Chester County has an excellent ball club. Also kudos to the fans that make the long trip. No way this team deserves to be a 6 loss ball club. :thumb:

If anyone knows the status of the young man that was injured please let us know. We hope he's OK.

They have had some tough breaks, and their inexperience on the o line and defense showed up in the early games resulting in a 2-3 record to start the season. They returned only 7 starters (3 offense, 4 defense) from last years playoff team, but with a lot of playmakers returning maybe we'll face each other again next year. Only deeper in the playoffs!! :thumb: The injured player is going to be okay. From my understanding, he suffered a high ankle sprain. Good Luck against Lipscomb!