Giles Co vs Chester Co

likearock

The only thing I can offer you on Chester Co is that they beat Lipscomb's first round opponent Jackson South Side this year. JSS is 7-3.

Now we are getting somewhere. There is plenty of information out there if you care to look mikey. Ask Jackson SS about the 06 Giles team that nobody had heard of. When the final horn sounded JSS could surely hear them then! They seem to have 3 or 4 really good play makers according to articles in various sources in west Tenn. I believe Giles has their work cut out for them Friday night.

:roflol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope we(giles co.)are not looking past this game to the possible second round match up with lipscomb.by the way who ever is in charge of painting the field they have to paint the lines black instead of white

That black paint did look good last year on the brown bermuda.!

To MikeWinchell.................... maybe CC is practicing and not reading/posting on boards. :lol:

I just hope we(giles co.)are not looking past this game to the possible second round match up with lipscomb.by the way who ever is in charge of painting the field they have to paint the lines black instead of white

To MikeWinchell.................... maybe CC is practicing and not reading/posting on boards. :roflol:

Why would fans be practicing? lol They should be on here conversing with all of us :thumb:

To MikeWinchell.................... maybe CC is practicing and not reading/posting on boards. :roflol:

Why would fans be practicing? lol They should be on here conversing with all of us :thumb:

I kinda always enjoy a school whose fans like to talk a lil smack. As for practicing, the Cats had as intense of practice as they have had all year yesterday. They certainly seem to be peaking at the right time.

likearock does Giles have a radio station that has an online broadcast? I'm a Chester Co alumni who has been forced to listen to my younger brother from afar since I live in another state. Anyways, I'm not a board trash talker, but I do love and support my brother and his fellow eagle teammates. :thumb: I have watched most of these young men grow and am very proud that they made it to the playoffs. Most people wrote them off until next year because they lost alot of playmakers from last years team, and they were actually picked to finish in the bottom half of their division. However, these young men have stuck together and I have watched and listened to them fight for not only wins, but fight for their injured teammates, coaches, and their town. Chester Co is a very small but prideful town so win or lose the Eagles always have a pretty good following. As far as this years team, they have 5 wins and 5 loses, but don't be deceived by the record. The teams that they have lost to have a combined record of 43 wins and 7 loses, so they were not getting beat by cupcakes. In most of these loses, a bounce here or there in their favor and they could have easily been 7 and 3. As far as playmakers, after the game win or lose you will definitely know them by name. 8-)