When are the brackets posted?

Rabble Rouser

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I think Greeneville vs. Page and CPA vs. CCS should be best games of the first round.

We'll see this week if the Page scoring sensation is all she has been promoted to be, or if (as some people have suspected), her stats have been inflated by running up the score against weak opponents.

I'll also be interested in seeing how Page does in the tournament. The advantage goes to Greeneville for strength of schedule. While they might not have beaten those opponents, but I think it will prepare them well by facing a tough squad.

How does tournament admission work? Does one admission price get you to all 4 games? I plan on watching all of them.

I wish I had a cushy-job that allowed me to have the entire mid-week day off....(actually, I'll see you out there at noon-ish to catch the 2nd half of the 11:30 PAGE-GREENEVILLE game..What do you want for lunch....??? My treat.....and then maybe we can order pizza delivery for dinner, and then never have to leave the stands....)

D :thumb:

I agree. I think Greeneville vs. Page and CPA vs. CCS should be best games of the first round.

We'll see this week if the Page scoring sensation is all she has been promoted to be, or if (as some people have suspected), her stats have been inflated by running up the score against weak opponents.

I'll also be interested in seeing how Page does in the tournament. The advantage goes to Greeneville for strength of schedule. While they might not have beaten those opponents, but I think it will prepare them well by facing a tough squad.

All of Greeneville's 5 loses came at the hands of AAA teams all of which are currently ranked in the top 10 (except Farragut which was most of the season) and except for Bearden, none was a blowout. Geeneville's major problem is since their district and region were so non-competitive, their starters only get to play half of every game before getting pulled. They haven't played a full competitive game since the Oak Ridge game on 10/3.

Congratulations to Greeneville for making it to the State tourney.

I'm sure G-ville will play hard and well, with a lot of pride, as they always do.

It will be interesting to see how Page performs against Greeneville. Any team with a 21-1 record has to have some weapons and some coaching, so it seems like a good match.

It also will be interesting to see if anyone can slow down CAK. CAK first eleven is just so skilled and athletic, as well as well coached.

How does tournament admission work? Does one admission price get you to all 4 games? I plan on watching all of them.

Yes, 1 ticket will work all day, coming and going. In fact, unless there is a change, you can even go from CCS to GPS with the 1 ticket. Having said that, when I went to Spring Fling this past spring, I wanted to use a single ticket for Track and Tennis, but was told that I couldn't do it.

Bottom line, double check at the gate....

a little intrigue opening round with new schools here not a lot of info on them.certain they are totally pumped to be here and will play to win. nice to see some public schools. congrats to them and good luck.

a lot of CAK's tougher aaa games early season. question is have they still got the intensity, certainly have talent at every position and depth. i think focus for some of the younger players will be key. only start three seniors, albeit very good, experinced ones.