Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the player last year that almost beat AC by himself? I think he wore #2. Did he end up signing anywhere? :hungry:

If I remember correctly, that would be Zeke Rogers. He is not playing college ball but had a pretty good high school career. It seems like I remember J. Wlison having a monster game vs. CHS last year as well. I hope that JW comes to play and shows fans of both teams what he is capable of doing. The MAVS will be ready this Friday to make a little noise. It will take a nearly perfect effort on both sides of the ball if the MAVS expect to win. Hopefully, they can do that Friday. If not, good luck to CHS for the remainder of the playoffs.

A lot of playoffs left and I don't brag about our record or claim we have already beaten AC again(i think we will but we haven't yet). But space do you realize this would be the best year in the history of AC if you had the record we do this year. And 14 years? Keep adding on post 20 next time maybe you will get away with it.

Your right 95~08 AC lost 2 games to Clinton oh in 95 we beat them on the feild and after the game sent them home with some black eyes too:lol: :hungry:

Space keep up the good work! Watch out for the Gay homebre D123. LETS GO AC!!!!!!!!

Hey listen #### boy from ac, dont sign up talking junk to me, I cant help wat space 3 likes to do in his spare time, u need to take that up wit him :hungry: LETS GO AC straight to basketball.....

Dude quit sending me little faces with there mouth open this is a football board please remember that!!! :hungry: