Anderson Co. @ Clinton Rd. #2

Space3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see now why people on here really don't like space3. Before you say something funny about a situation you know absolutly nothing about becasuse obviously you have never stepped foot in the Clinton High School field house when Coach Cattlett was here, stop and think for a second ok. I played under Kevin for 3 years, I know what went on. He had no disicpline whatsoever, struggle a bit with play-calling an personal decsions, and hired some pretty bad coaches along the way. If you were to ask him, I think he would man up and tell you that was the case. And then you make the commit that Clinton going to suck next season. Who is Anderson County returning next season? Not a lot, and I've heard about your Junior Varisty and your Freshman teams, they as you would say Sucked to. So I will have to agree with an earlier post by areyouserious, you really need to start thinking before you type.

Go Dragons, Beat the Cows

I played for coach Cattlett at AC. Who was the coach right after Gaylor left? Your team was undicpline and the players didnt give him a chance he was to tough on some and alot of kids quit. I do know him good and the players was the reason your program sucked for so long. Dont blam it on the coach thats lame.. Tell the truth u guys really just sucked :lol:

Space, You're right it is becoming ancient history. We did reach the state championship game in 05, came up short. We're working to get back under Coach Blade, it may take a while, but we think we can get back to championship level. As for tnchad, I can't imagine an OR fan pulling for Clinton. No offense Clinton, it's just that way. We don't like Clinton, and Clinton don't like OR, goes back to the 40's. I hope it's a great game and there's no injuries.

:lol:You are wrong cat....Clinton fans do pull for Oak Ridge, when we are done are OR is still in the playoffs there are a lot of us Clinton fans that go and support the Cats. Just like we would the Mavs if they make it and we don't. Any team from our great county in the finals is better than no team. And I was there in the rain in 05 supporting Oak Ridge along with several other Clinton fans.

No space, the only thing that is "Lame" is you football IQ, and some of the post you make on here. Like me and everyone eles have said on here but for some reason you fail to realize, being a head coach is way different than being an assistant coach or a coordinator. Was Kevin the head coach when he was at Anderson County? NO. When you are the head coach, every thing falls back on you. Everything from the program, to the disipline, to the play-calling, to the personal descions. When your an assistant you can just coach, and have nothing to worry about. Cattlett was an still is a very good assistant coach. I have said that from the beginning. I know this from the years of 99-02, there was plenty of talent at clinton. Enough talent for better records than 4-6, 2-8, 3-7, 2-8. That there is a fact, and nothing you have said can change that. But this debate is over. Its really annoying trying to talk to you Space, your goal is to make people mad, not talk logical football sense. I like talking with people who actually know football, and who can make post on here that make sense. I have seen neither from you. Joad, I apolgize but I made comment for two reasons. One because I know people in Anderson County who are big fans, and they all said there JV and Freshman teams weren't very good. And I also know Clinton people who witnessed Clinton's JV kill Anderson County this season, and watched the freshman team beat AC without #6.

Thats funny I would blame it on the coach too. I know for a fact that a bunch of kids quit over Cattlett I know Matt Lopez I know alot more than you think Matt played football in Lakecity growing up his parrents didnt like Cattlett either. He might not have been a very good head coach but the program was in bad shape befor he got there. Kids quit and had a attitude problem I went to some of his practices at Clinton so please I know he didnt have alot to work with. Im done with this lets start talking about this game :shock: