Greene County Baseball

highschoolfan60

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from wat i have seen SG is without a doubt the best team out of all the teams, but i have not seen WG play yet this year and i know they will have a solid ball club out towards the range

In light of the drubbing Greeneville gave the Rebels on opening day, would you now consider them a contender in the BRAC as well?

pre-season playdays are so hard to judge when you don't see the best versus the best all the time. sometimes you see the fourth and fifth pitchers. I'll definitely say that both sg and greeneville have very athletic teams and it will be fun to watch them all year.

Presley vs Rambo was not the 4th or 5th pitchers for either team.

http://greenevillesun.com/story/308578

They didn't face each other at the jamboree did they???? Thats what my post was about. I understand that they are the top pitchers pitching on opening day. Greeneville was better......9-1 on monday.

I don't know I didn't go to the jamboree and based my post on opening day. Like you, I try not to opine on any sport based on a jamboree. That being said...PLAY BALL!

okay maybe i was wrong.. your right i shouldn't've based what i thought off of a pre-season playday.. greeneville did put a whoopin on sg but sg did turn around and beat them, not as bad but a win is a win..

Its early yet...but I am hopefull that we'll see Greene County teams at the top of their respective conferences come tourney time.

WG had 11, yes 11 errors in yesterdays game. you cant beat anyone playing like that. They did turn it around today and beat Chuckey-Doak 11-0 on CD's home field. Zach McCamey was lights out on the mound and the Buffaloes hit the ball really good today. Not taking away anything from CD on tuesday, Tyler Feezel was great pitching, but Chance Lamb was also pitching really good. Chance left the game down 9-4, but had only given up 3 earned runs, he didn't get much help from his defense. Congrats to the Buffs, hopefully this will have them on track for the rest of the year.