Wayne Co. vs Bye

wildcatpride70

I think there is a rule about the announcer "taking a side". I know they aren't supposed to question calls or anything like that... I don't think they're supposed to be cheerleaders either.

i have no problems with a PA announcer being excited about his team...but i mean they can take it to far like play-by-play...i mean players don't notice it, but it bothers fans!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a rule about the announcer "taking a side". I know they aren't supposed to question calls or anything like that... I don't think they're supposed to be cheerleaders either.

i have no problems with a PA announcer being excited about his team...but i mean they can take it to far like play-by-play...i mean players don't notice it, but it bothers fans!

If I was a PA announcer then I would just say the outcome of the plays... :thumb:

The Cornersville announcer does a great job getting the fans fired up.

Now if I was on the other side I would def get sick and tired of him shouting

out "FIRST DOWN BULLDOGS!!!!" but the solution to that would be to stop

the Bulldogs from getting those first downs...don't ya think

He didn't say that but about 5 times when WC played them but by that point we were enjoying it.

The Cornersville announcer does a great job getting the fans fired up.

Now if I was on the other side I would def get sick and tired of him shouting

out "FIRST DOWN BULLDOGS!!!!" but the solution to that would be to stop

the Bulldogs from getting those first downs...don't ya think

He didn't say that but about 5 times when WC played them but by that point we were enjoying it.

yeah but against PC he went home with a sore throat from all the shouting, I dont know what

PC needs to do but they got to work on stopping the run big time

yeah but against PC he went home with a sore throat from all the shouting, I dont know what

You know all I read the week of the WC game with PC is how that their OL & DL had won all of the weightlifting & speed meets this past year in the region. I thought that their linemen would be better than what they are. I thought they were bad before and after the game. They couldn't stop C'wood in the game that I watched and they couldn't stop WC in their game. C'wood should have continued to drive it on PC and they would have won.

You know all I read the week of the WC game with PC is how that their OL & DL had won all of the weightlifting & speed meets this past year in the region. I thought that their linemen would be better than what they are. I thought they were bad before and after the game. They couldn't stop C'wood in the game that I watched and they couldn't stop WC in their game. C'wood should have continued to drive it on PC and they would have won.

PC isn't a bad team, I really like their Qb but Collinwood really laid an egg that night and would've struggled to beat a good middle school team they way they played. If they play like that against McEwen

it will be a long night

The Wildcats have a bye this week and will play the winner of the Collinwood-McEwen game.

So in other words, Wayne County will more than likely play Collinwood again.

Practice hard this and next week guys! It'll pay off!

Also, here's a little highlight film of the WC @ Cornersville game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3dx5SF9oBg

:roflol: man the first play thats in color was sick i feel sorry for that kid warren #41 layed the wood to him! the kid just lays there like hes out cold hope he was alright. :roflol: