Wayne Co. vs Bye

wildcatpride70

The Wildcats have a bye this week and will play the winner of the Collinwood-McEwen game.

So in other words, Wayne County will more than likely play Collinwood again.

Practice hard this and next week guys! It'll pay off!

Also, here's a little highlight film of the WC @ Cornersville game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3dx5SF9oBg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hear the PA announcer doing "play by play"? I hope that was the radio station in the background or that could get quite annoying. :thumb:

NO it was the pa announcer he did the best he could considering the night cvill was having lol 8-) go cats

Yeah sorry about that . . . I think our announcer think's he's doin Monday Night Football or somethin 8-)

Did I hear the PA announcer doing "play by play"? I hope that was the radio station in the background or that could get quite annoying. 8-)

NO it was the pa announcer he did the best he could considering the night cvill was having lol 8-) go cats

Yeah sorry about that . . . I think our announcer think's he's doin Monday Night Football or somethin :thumb:

Well speakin of that some of our fans were actin kinda rude bout that, so sorry if any of your people noticed.

Anyway, WC needs to work hard this week and be ready for whoever. I think Coach Rice gave them some easy days today and yesterday, but they need to stay focused, because if we do meet C'wood again its gonna be another tough fought game.

Go Cats. 8-)

Did I hear the PA announcer doing "play by play"? I hope that was the radio station in the background or that could get quite annoying. :thumb:

Yea sorry about that lol. I did have "Enter Sandman" playing and all the talking muted, but youtube wouldn't let me upload it with that music copyright infringement or something...

nice little "truckstick" add...