what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

what are your rankings for 11aa baseball this yr??

here is my perdiction

1: harpeth

2: creekwood

3: waverly

4: mont central

5: camden

6: cheatham

7: stewart

8: fairview

Who is the best player and pitcher in 11aa???

my picks are...

pitcher: Nathan Forrest from Harpeth High

player: Alex Ellis "MI" from Creekwood High

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. I'm not rolling eyes at you. I don't think we got the all district team or the MVP right last year, but that's nothing new. I think Sycamore's bat boy might have made it.

Foriest plays a better summer schedule than anybody else in the district, goes to more elite showcases and turns down the defending NCAA national champion to sign with a good Ole Miss program. But he can't make an all district in an average AA baseball district? Come on.

I'd as soon not vote on all district teams as to have the rest of the state know how poorly we evaluate talent.

not to sure about the harder teams during the summer... i know of a couple teams ellis played and there teams like the east cob yankees n wood bat leagues... but idk who will get mvp.. and if i do remember correctly creekwood did beat forest last yr and didnt make it 2 the championship.. so if your sayin he deserved it last yr idk about that...

Yeah, I know. I'm not rolling eyes at you. I don't think we got the all district team or the MVP right last year, but that's nothing new. I think Sycamore's bat boy might have made it.

Foriest plays a better summer schedule than anybody else in the district, goes to more elite showcases and turns down the defending NCAA national champion to sign with a good Ole Miss program. But he can't make an all district in an average AA baseball district? Come on.

I'd as soon not vote on all district teams as to have the rest of the state know how poorly we evaluate talent.

I agree, last years all district team was not very accurate. For Harpeth It should have gone to

Foriest, Marlin, and Turner.

another name that yall are leaving out is Blaine Hooper from Cw he was an all district pitcher last year and the one who beat foriest 3-0 and also shutout MC 2x once in the district playoffs. think he was 4-1 in the district last year. Heard he also throws quite a bit harder than last year. Be interesing to see how good he has gotten.

besides him it will be Ellis and foriest. That Cw harpeth game will be a very interesting game considering last year and that both hooper and foriest are back.

The district will be close but will be lead by harpeth and cw not sure what order yet waiting for it to get closer to pick.....

creek wood will have to replace monty with douchane at catcher, and a second and third baseman and some outfielders along with some sticks. i think they have the talent to replace these positions with the players they have. good point goarmy hooper's name should be thrown in there seeing that he did beat foriest head to head. that should be an interesting matchup with some history behind. it will be a good atmosphere!!! cant wait for baseball season!!!

yes good point about all the pitchers back they have 3 starters none are realy aces all about the same.. the only returning starter is shortstop 7ellis which is a good stick and even better fielder and douchane is a good hitter and he got 2play some last yr and so did a jr when ellis was suspended and he didnt look bad they have a lot goin 4 them and so does harpeth... goin 2 b fun 2watch and cant wait..