what are your picks for 11aa baseball

imhere

Regular Season:

1. Creekwood (8-2)- Talent and Experience

2. Harpeth (7-3)- Talent, but young, new coach (although he seems to have things turning around)

3. Waverly (5-5)- Purcel will keep them consistent

4. Mont Cent (4-6)- Experience, always solid

5. Camden (4-6)- ??????????

6./7. Cheatham and Stewart (1-9) (1-9)- who knows, they have not been competitive lately

Tourney @ Creekwood

Rnd.1

Creekwood/bye- CW

Mont Cent/Camden- Mont Cent

Waverly/Cheatham- Waverly

Harpeth/Stewart- Harpeth

Semis.

CW/Mont Cent- CW

Harpeth/Waverly- (potential Forrest/Purcel rematch) Harpeth in a close one

Championship

CW/Harpeth- (CW Home-field advantage) (Harpeth deep pitching) Harpeth because of year long improvement. Apparently the New Coach is expecting more responsibility, discipline, and positive attitudes. That is all they have been missing.

Good luck all, but I think it is a two horse race and a photo finish.

Marshall Co., Giles Co., Spring Hill, and Page better be ready.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree harpeth beats creekwood in the district championship.. but i think creekwood wins the 1st round playoff game with coxs pitching and harpeth losses there 1st playoff game with forrest pitching..

Your saying Forrest will lose the first round of Region Playoffs???.....possible I guess, but doubtful. Word is that he is a different pitcher than last year. Harpeth hopes so!

Anybody know anything about Camden?

:roflol: Geez guys. Are we going to play the games this year or not?

A lot of things can happen between the middle of March and May and we're talking about which pitcher is gonna lose in which round? Dang! You guys oughta play the lottery.

I'm going to agree with the Harpeth and Creek Wood going 1,2 in some order and having deep enough pitching to advance in post season IF their bats come around.

:roflol: Geez guys. Are we going to play the games this year or not?

A lot of things can happen between the middle of March and May and we're talking about which pitcher is gonna lose in which round? Dang! You guys oughta play the lottery.

I'm going to agree with the Harpeth and Creek Wood going 1,2 in some order and having deep enough pitching to advance in post season IF their bats come around.

It is fun to play predictions out in your head. However, I agree. Walkin instead of talkin...

• 3 weeks later...