Blue Ridge Preview 2009/2010

CDHSKNIGHTS34

I was very happy for Ryan Roberts as well. He's a good kid and played his heart out. Big games coming up on Tuesday in the BRAC. Greeneville and South Greene as well as West Greene and Cumberland Gap. What does everyone think?

Look for South Greene's girls to win. Boys game could go either way. I think Greeneville pulls it out though cause they can't stand the embarrassment to lose two county games in a row.

West Greene girls are struggling right now, they need a conference win. If the Buffs play like they did against the Devils the other night, they should handle the Panthers on the boys side.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for South Greene to sweep Greeneville. The South Greene girls are very strong, I think they're too much for Greeneville. The boys game should be a great game as well. The county teams are really fired up to play the devils though, and I think South Greene will want it more. I know that its two different sports, but the way Greeneville rolled over everyone in football has the county schools wanting to beat them that much more. Greeneville had a great year in football, and they deserve all if the praise and respect that they have received in the area, but a lot of the same kids at the high schools play football, basketball, and baseball, and the ones who got beat in football will really want a win. Also, South Greene is much quicker, Greeneville has more size, but I don't think they can run with the Rebels.

Chuckey-Doak Beat Grangier by 11 last night..preston moore returns. and played very well for the knights..they play North Greene and West Greene Thursday and Friday. Knights are back to full strength now..and look to make a run.. Greeneville loss to south greene makes them 1-3 in the BRAC and 1-2 In county.. Not looking good for the Devils right now.. i hear the football team the football team... well dont play them... its that easy.. you was winning without them.. so i dont want to hear that.. if coach duncan was so great he would relize that.. so stop complaing about it. but this league looks like a toss up early... im loving it..

Chuckey-Doak Beat Grangier by 11 last night..preston moore returns. and played very well for the knights..they play North Greene and West Greene Thursday and Friday. Knights are back to full strength now..and look to make a run.. Greeneville loss to south greene makes them 1-3 in the BRAC and 1-2 In county.. Not looking good for the Devils right now.. i hear the football team the football team... well dont play them... its that easy.. you was winning without them.. so i dont want to hear that.. if coach duncan was so great he would relize that.. so stop complaing about it. but this league looks like a toss up early... im loving it..

The football team? what are you talking about?? The ball team here only has 3 football players on it in Quarles, Anderson, and Mashburn. Morrison, McNeese, and Ottinger all left the team. Losing to South Greene was just because they flat out played better then us. Scott is pretty nasty. Plus, SG didn't have Shuff which could have made the loss even worse. Greeneville doesn't have any depth or at least coach d won't use it and we are struggling in the PG department which Willie will for sure help. No one is saying anything about football. Their all back now but thats not gonna make much of a difference. As the season progresses though...the Greene Devils will get better and end up winning the conference. Bill Duncan is no doubt the best coach in the conference and will have them getting better every single day in practice.

The football team? what are you talking about?? The ball team here only has 3 football players on it in Quarles, Anderson, and Mashburn. Morrison, McNeese, and Ottinger all left the team. Losing to South Greene was just because they flat out played better then us. Scott is pretty nasty. Plus, SG didn't have Shuff which could have made the loss even worse. Greeneville doesn't have any depth or at least coach d won't use it and we are struggling in the PG department which Willie will for sure help. No one is saying anything about football. Their all back now but thats not gonna make much of a difference. As the season progresses though...the Greene Devils will get better and end up winning the conference. Bill Duncan is no doubt the best coach in the conference and will have them getting better every single day in practice.

Chaz isn't playing this year??

Chaz isn't playing this year??