Middle Tennessee Juniors

NoBias

Basbeall in the Mid State looks very strong this year due to a great group of talent in the class of 2010. Everyone is familliar with those names. How bout the juniors ready to make an impact for their teams?

Let's here about some different names too. Maybe some sleepers.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty strong list right there. A little too broad for me but some nice contributions. One kid that definately has a very live arm is Cody Hartley from Nashville Christian. Got to see him when I watched the Franklin Outlaws play. Also the two starters from Independence have a lot of talent, and the Lee kid's swing is one of the better ones I've seen.

Baseballfanman I like your picks and input from the Rutherford county side of things. I would have to say your list is a little large as well. Seems a little bias toward the Segiel side of things. Would like to say Tyler Fulerton's speed and versatility gives him tremendous upside. The Blackman two are very good hitters and Weil's size is impressive.

Pretty strong list right there. A little too broad for me but some nice contributions. One kid that definately has a very live arm is Cody Hartley from Nashville Christian. Got to see him when I watched the Franklin Outlaws play. Also the two starters from Independence have a lot of talent, and the Lee kid's swing is one of the better ones I've seen.

Ravenwood

Richard Carter

Chase Denton

Ian Kukowski

Andrew Cash

Indepedence

Brian Miller

Dylan Toscano

Jake Todd

Adam Lee

Centinneal

Josh Edgar

Brentwood

Tyson Ashcraft

Franklin

Jake Little

What is broad about that list?

Independence: Bryan Miller-best pitcher in the District, more movement on breaking stuff that I've ever seen, straight up nasty

Ravenwood: Andrew Cash-great hitter, tough out

Franklin: Jake Little-Best all around player in the District, has it all, pure stud

Page: Daniel Johnson(sleeper)-crafty little left handed P/1b with a pretty good stick