Middle Tennessee Juniors

NoBias

Independence: Bryan Miller-best pitcher in the District, more movement on breaking stuff that I've ever seen, straight up nasty

Ravenwood: Andrew Cash-great hitter, tough out

Franklin: Jake Little-Best all around player in the District, has it all, pure stud

Page: Daniel Johnson(sleeper)-crafty little left handed P/1b with a pretty good stick

I agree about everyone on this. I think Ravenwood is by far the team with the most sleepers. They have enought talent to take it all the way if they play to their potential. Right now though, Independence is the team to beat.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin: Jake Little-Best all around player in the District, has it all, pure stud

No offense to this young man, you are correct that he is very good. But...if he is the best all around in the district, how did he lose out to District MVP Mookie Betts (Overton) who was also a sophomore?

That's easy, Overton won the District. If Centenial had won the district Kemp would have got it, if Independence had won it Lee would have got it, if Franklin had won it then Little would have got it. A player that is not on a District winner has no shot unless his numbers are extrodinary. Second, I made this statement knowing Overton is not in the District this year, I wasn't talking about last year. Don't try to make a point by asking a dumb question. Little and Betts are the best of friends, they both play at a very high level, you can't go wrong with either one

• 5 months later...