Knox Fulton Bball

tennessee22

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only AA team in East TN that could POSSIBLY hang with Fulton is Carter. That is because they have 2 future D1 talents on their team in Wilson and Bennett. Wilson will give everyone a hard time on the inside because he's big, strong, and athletic. Bennett is as good a young player as I've seen in these parts in a while. He can do it all and he looks to be around 6'4" which could be the only difficult matchup Galen will see at his position prior to state.

However, I think this matchup like all the rest will end in Fulton's favor because of coaching. Wright is great and he made a great off season hire when he hired former UT Vol Jon Higgins to be one of his assistants. Higgins will be a major asset to the 2 time state champion.

Just curious about the two new teams to the district, GP and Union County, both seemed to do well last year in post season, is there any threat from either of them, talked to a guy the other day he said GP will be talented this year, and Union was going to return 3 starters, one of them is supposedly a deadly outside shooter. any thoughts anyone.

I dint no much about UC. But heard GP got a couple transfers but also heard the two best transfers left.

They still have the big post from New York. He's about 6'6 maybe 230 (could be bigger), very athletic and strong. He gives them a legit post presence. G-P was athletic, they can get up and down the court, however, outside shooting was questionable, but it may have been the physical defense GP and Catholic played against each other. In my opinion Fulton, Carter, A-E and G-P are the top four teams in that district. I don't see anyone going undefeated though. It should be an interesting and exciting race.

I dint no much about UC. But heard GP got a couple transfers but also heard the two best transfers left.

They still have the big post from New York. He's about 6'6 maybe 230 (could be bigger), very athletic and strong. He gives them a legit post presence. G-P was athletic, they can get up and down the court, however, outside shooting was questionable, but it may have been the physical defense GP and Catholic played against each other. In my opinion Fulton, Carter, A-E and G-P are the top four teams in that district. I don't see anyone going undefeated though. It should be an interesting and exciting race.

yea GP post and Reggie Garrett from Fulton went at it in the Pilot Fall League Championship Game.. That's a great matchup.. But I think Fulton will win and should go undefeated in that region because noone can compete with their guard play..

• 4 weeks later...