WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game has once again been pushed back to Saturday night. . . Ok just kidding or really just more of a wishful thought. Week 10 was great getting to go to our (Pc) game on thursday night and the Wc v. C'wood game on Saturday. Gotta love High school football!! Should be a great game featuring two outstanding teams with a lot of great athletes. Hope for a injury free game friday night. Good luck and be safe friday night to both C'wood and Wc players and fans.

The game has once again been pushed back to Saturday night. . . Ok just kidding or really just more of a wishful thought. Week 10 was great getting to go to our (Pc) game on thursday night and the Wc v. C'wood game on Saturday. Gotta love High school football!! Should be a great game featuring two outstanding teams with a lot of great athletes. Hope for a injury free game friday night. Good luck and be safe friday night to both C'wood and Wc players and fans.

Theshow, do you have to travel up to Jo Bryns this Friday? If you do, then that trip is pretty rough... :roflol:

go ahead and focus on keeping #41 out of the end zone where us wayne county fans can watch a blowout :roflol:

I sure hope that's C'wood's plan because #5, #8, #12, # 21, # 15, # 38, #4 and a few others will go wild. This should be a good game & I hope it is on a dry field. I'm not sure but I don't recall but about 3 maybe 4 dry games this year. WC players need to get really pumped because it will be hard to beat a team back to back games like this. C'wood at least got a game between the two WC games. C'wood's win should give them a big boost for this week's game.

go ahead and focus on keeping #41 out of the end zone where us wayne county fans can watch a blowout :thumb:

I sure hope that's C'wood's plan because #5, #8, #12, # 21, # 15, # 38, #4 and a few others will go wild. This should be a good game & I hope it is on a dry field. I'm not sure but I don't recall but about 3 maybe 4 dry games this year. WC players need to get really pumped because it will be hard to beat a team back to back games like this. C'wood at least got a game between the two WC games. C'wood's win should give them a big boost for this week's game.

at the end of the game Wayne Co. will be getting ready for round three...........................24 - 17 :thumb::roflol:

Theshow, do you have to travel up to Jo Bryns this Friday? If you do, then that trip is pretty rough... :roflol:

Yes yes I will be driving up for the game. Its gonna be a tough drive and a tough game.

Yes yes I will be driving up for the game. Its gonna be a tough drive and a tough game.

Man thats a long drive....it'll take a toll on the whole team....and just when you think that your NEVER going to get to Cedar Hill and school pops on the left lol :thumb: