WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

Well here we go again. I think everybody knows that has been watching these 2 teams that cwood is a big underdog and that there is too much talent on the wc team. I figure around 39-6 but who knows. I do know that every Wayne Countian should be proud of the football that we have in this county. WC and Cwood relatively small and playing each other in the second round of the state playoffs is great for our counties athletics departments. Good luck and GO CATS :thumb:

39 to 6 huh? I love it...just because you want it like that won't mean a thing

on the field

You know you said the samething about Perry Co. and look what happend!!!! You said that Perry Co. had the best D that Wayne Co.has seen all year , and look what happend!!! WC and C,Wood played in a muddy mess and look at the score. WC had half the yards rushing and passing in that game!!!! This week were on a dry field and WC will be leaving nothing in the field house it will be comming to the field ( ALL OF IT )!!!!!!!!!!! So all you C,Wood fans COME ON UP and and bring some money and you can buy your lunch at the game!!!!! GO WAYNE CO. !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Its obvious from all of these posts that no one knows anything about football but Wayne County people, but I'll give it a shot... Doesn't a small quick defense thats flies to the ball like Collinwood (and I have seen them play) also benefit from a dry field?... And on a soaking wet field, wont that same defense have a huge disadvantage by not being able to make cuts and use their speed to get to the football?... And doesn't the offense always have the advantage on a wet field because they are aware of what plays are being called and the defense cannot quickly adjust (if need be), in those awfull field conditions with no footing?... Just wondering.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well (skeeter) i guess your saying that WC is playing someone. I do belive you said that we didnt have anyone on our schedule this year ,a couple games back. Its obvious that you know so much about football and im ,I mean us Wayne Co. rednecks (as you like to call us) dont know squat about nuttin!!! Well hope your comming to the game so some one can tell us whats going on. As far as the dry field,I didnt say thatit wouldnt benifit each team DUH C,WOOD will see the real Wayne Co. tonight!!!Hold on let me do it for you , we will see the C,Wood too!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

Collinwood and Perry Co why dont we just take our medicine and forfeit the game tonight and go ahead and let Waynesboro and Jo byrns play tonight because this is just a waste of everybody's time and money. We're both gonna get blown out right? And while Im posting, you WAYNE CO kids think it's so cool that you hit someone and made them cough up blood? People have died, had life changing head injuries and spinal cord injuries playing football. Hope this isn't one of your objectives- how bad you can hurt somebody cause cheap shots change lives. And thirdly thanks wildcatpride70 for mentioning the problems with the girls bball program even though Collinwood fans have refrained from mentioning the drug problems with certain golden boy football players at Waynesboro. :thumb:

Collinwood and Perry Co why dont we just take our medicine and forfeit the game tonight and go ahead and let Waynesboro and Jo byrns play tonight because this is just a waste of everybody's time and money. We're both gonna get blown out right? And while Im posting, you WAYNE CO kids think it's so cool that you hit someone and made them cough up blood? People have died, had life changing head injuries and spinal cord injuries playing football. Hope this isn't one of your objectives- how bad you can hurt somebody cause cheap shots change lives. And thirdly thanks wildcatpride70 for mentioning the problems with the girls bball program even though Collinwood fans have refrained from mentioning the drug problems with certain golden boy football players at Waynesboro. :thumb:

Um, I'm sorry? I thought it was a PUBLIC issue.

And I just found the thread in the basketball board and you made post there discussing it, so don't get pissed if it's mentioned somewhere else.

Hay greenblood got a question!!! Is your blood really GREEN? :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Well (skeeter) i guess your saying that WC is playing someone. I do belive you said that we didnt have anyone on our schedule this year ,a couple games back. Its obvious that you know so much about football and im ,I mean us Wayne Co. rednecks (as you like to call us) dont know squat about nuttin!!! Well hope your comming to the game so some one can tell us whats going on. As far as the dry field,I didnt say thatit wouldnt benifit each team DUH C,WOOD will see the real Wayne Co. tonight!!!Hold on let me do it for you , we will see the C,Wood too!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

Yeah maybe he can come over and sit on our side so we can comprehend the game and whats goin on i was so worried we wouldnt be able to keep up with the pace of the game. Hmm speedy defense. Lets see Lamborghini vs. Freight Train, u tell me.

Um, I'm sorry? I thought it was a PUBLIC issue.

And I just found the thread in the basketball board and you made post there discussing it, so don't get pissed if it's mentioned somewhere else.

Yeah I made a post after you put it on this thread and it was started on the bball thread by someone named CATSHEAD. DAH!

Collinwood and Perry Co why dont we just take our medicine and forfeit the game tonight and go ahead and let Waynesboro and Jo byrns play tonight because this is just a waste of everybody's time and money. We're both gonna get blown out right? And while Im posting, you WAYNE CO kids think it's so cool that you hit someone and made them cough up blood? People have died, had life changing head injuries and spinal cord injuries playing football. Hope this isn't one of your objectives- how bad you can hurt somebody cause cheap shots change lives. And thirdly thanks wildcatpride70 for mentioning the problems with the girls bball program even though Collinwood fans have refrained from mentioning the drug problems with certain golden boy football players at Waynesboro. :roflol:

Making a kid cough of blood is not want we want to....and no we dont think its cool, its awful....our objective is to score and this is what was happening and it just so happened that this kid was in the way