Knox Catholic @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can dig up Catholic's passing game is not their bread and butter. However, it is accomplished. Their scoring is done on the ground. Their passing seems to be nickel and dime stuff but they have the athletes to play long ball. They just don't. Their running game is bruising. This Rebel squad doesn't have the knack of past Rebels of being able to come back from first half deficits. We will have to play lock down D from minute one. This team resembles THS by a large margin. I think our trump (as always) is the long ball. If Stacy comes out conservative then we are in trouble. He must make them play our game. With the WR corp in good shape and the QB situation in workman's mode I feel we have a very good chance at doing just that...playing our game. I know we will play assignment D but I would like to see some stunting and all out blitzing just to keep them honest.

You are absolutely correct...we will have to dictate play. I am nothing close to a coach but I feel the play calling has been a little too conservative at times. I realize personnel dictates that at times. Does Stacy call the plays?

Bobeye...listen here youngun'. When you run strong you cut weak...when you run weak you cut strong...it's elementary. They got big LB'rs. So spin a web and get gone. Daylight Bro', daylight! Just rem.'...spin...ball on the inside...stiff arm on the outside...always...left or right. The trap should be your bread and butter.

Bobeye...this one's on you! You got this? 'Cause I know you can. But I need to know if you do! I believe in you! The Rebel Walk will tell a tale. Two and Through? Or threematch? Greeneville? There ain't no forgettin'...you know this. Give Ghetto some satisfaction. Take that knife out my back. Aaaughhh Yeeeaugghh!

Bobeye...listen here youngun'. When you run strong you cut weak...when you run weak you cut strong...it's elementary. They got big LB'rs. So spin a web and get gone. Daylight Bro', daylight! Just rem.'...spin...ball on the inside...stiff arm on the outside...always...left or right. The trap should be your bread and butter.

Bobeye...this one's on you! You got this? 'Cause I know you can. But I need to know if you do! I believe in you! The Rebel Walk will tell a tale. Two and Through? Or threematch? Greeneville? There ain't no forgettin'...you know this. Give Ghetto some satisfaction. Take that knife out my back. Aaaughhh Yeeeaugghh!

Printed and will be delivered after school to the boy. Love, Mom

Went to the Catholic/ Mo West game and I thought Catholic maybe played there most complete game of the year besides the fumbles in the secong half. Defense played good and for the first time since the first of the year, Catholic looked like they played inspired and actually looked fired up to play. I have not seen Sullivan South play but have read about them and talked to a couple people about them and from what I hear Sullivan South is not one of the top 3 or 4 teams Catholic has played this year. (Farragut, Bearden, Maryville)

Went to the Catholic/ Mo West game and I thought Catholic maybe played there most complete game of the year besides the fumbles in the secong half. Defense played good and for the first time since the first of the year, Catholic looked like they played inspired and actually looked fired up to play. I have not seen Sullivan South play but have read about them and talked to a couple people about them and from what I hear Sullivan South is not one of the top 3 or 4 teams Catholic has played this year. (Farragut, Bearden, Maryville)

Glad those teams are 6A.

Glad those teams are 6A.

You and me both.

hey compusman... in your earlier post, you referred to south players being hurt and back, is the phillips kid back this week, seth ??? (is he the WR), and who is JC and what is a hymen you were talking about? thanks.... watch out for the vikings by the way!!!!

hey compusman... in your earlier post, you referred to south players being hurt and back, is the phillips kid back this week, seth ??? (is he the WR), and who is JC and what is a hymen you were talking about? thanks.... watch out for the vikings by the way!!!!

Entertainment?? Now that is funny!!! Hey, Fan, it's in the dictionary. It's not a broken bone, let me just say that. Coach T should be charging big money for all this.