Knox Catholic @ Sullivan South

THSVikings2004

hey compusman... in your earlier post, you referred to south players being hurt and back, is the phillips kid back this week, seth ??? (is he the WR), and who is JC and what is a hymen you were talking about? thanks.... watch out for the vikings by the way!!!!

Entertainment?? Now that is funny!!! Hey, Fan, it's in the dictionary. It's not a broken bone, let me just say that. Coach T should be charging big money for all this.

..........but it takes a bone to break one. :hungry::roflol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long ago when my management career was first taking off I was relegated to dealing with young entry level workers. In searching for a method to communicate with them I found that by and large they all had a respectful understanding of the female species. It became a natural method of communication over the years and spanned generations young and old. It did not seem to work with men of alternate lifestyles. But then neither does football. You guys are so disrespectful with your "bonehead" comments. I was being oh so serious. Anyway, at least we agree on some things. :thumb:

hey compusman... in your earlier post, you referred to south players being hurt and back, is the phillips kid back this week, seth ??? (is he the WR), and who is JC and what is a hymen you were talking about? thanks.... watch out for the vikings by the way!!!!

Entertainment?? Now that is funny!!! Hey, Fan, it's in the dictionary. It's not a broken bone, let me just say that. Coach T should be charging big money for all this.

..........but it takes a bone to break one. :thumb::lol:

My word. Comedy is truly spontaneous. :huh:

Long ago when my management career was first taking off I was relegated to dealing with young entry level workers. In searching for a method to communicate with them I found that by and large they all had a respectful understanding of the female species. It became a natural method of communication over the years and spanned generations young and old. It did not seem to work with men of alternate lifestyles. But then neither does football. You guys are so disrespectful with your "bonehead" comments. I was being oh so serious. Anyway, at least we agree on some things. :thumb:

Hey, Compusatman, I'm sitting here laughing my "bonehead" off, and then it dawns on me, "Is Comp mad, or is he having fun, along with us". I just don't get all this. What is a hymen? What is a "bonehead"? What is alternate lifestyles? Did you really ever, ever find a way to deal with young entry level female species? Have you seen "Men who stare at Goats"-----I think that's the ticket to complete understanding of the Universe. And we can get Obamacare to pay for it, I bet.

..........but it takes a bone to break one. :thumb::lol:

My word. Comedy is truly spontaneous. :huh:

Oops, hey, Comp, what "your word"??? Comedy or spontaneious?? Are you not taking this serious??

even if i am from bristol, i may know things,compy. we dont do that to our own, but we are #1 (had to put that in there for ya) .....here is your warning.... better heed it.. if you are doing and insinuating what i think, compy... better be real careful.... a storm may be brewing... that is all!!!

even if i am from bristol, i may know things,compy. we dont do that to our own, but we are #1 (had to put that in there for ya) .....here is your warning.... better heed it.. if you are doing and insinuating what i think, compy... better be real careful.... a storm may be brewing... that is all!!!

"i may know things,compy." You dont know what a hymen is. :thumb:

go ask.com it will tell you what hymen is,,,,,,,,,i would tell you but its not for kids eyes ,,,,,,,,,back to the game ...... kc 42 ss 21 i dont thank we can stop the big run game...... i wish we could,,,, good luck rebels have a safe game,,,,,, :hungry:

Giving bulletin board material to your own team is cheating...