Matches at the Creekwood Bash

RossviewFan

FYI, as far as I know Independence didn't leave early. Everyone one of our guys had 4 total wrestlers in their brackets, each of our kids got their 3 matches in, so unless i missed something I don't think we left early. Sorry if I was wrong thinking we were done, but I was under the impression we were wrestling round robin pools. Besides, I had to get home to watch the Neb vs Oklahoma game :roflolk:

Hey Coach Mick

Congrats on your tourney! I think you and your staff did a great job! My kids got plenty of matches and your hospitality room was superb!

FYI I think the only team that left early was Chattanooga Central.

Coach Grinder

Your boys look really good for being so early in the season... best of luck for the rest... PS I hope you were a Nebraska fan!?

After further investigation, I realized that two of my kids had 5 in their brackets. I will take responsibility for that mistake of us leaving. I thought all our kids have 4 man round robins, and the more I thought about it today, I decide to double check before I like an idiot. Either way, two of my kids should have had a 4th match and I am sorry for an inconvenience this caused.

By the way Coach, you can tell that your rossview boys have spent a good amount of time wrestling in the offseason. Good weekend and great tournament, we will look forward to coming back in the future!

Coaches, I finally got all the matches into word perfect and are ready to send, all 21 pages. If you'd like the results, please email me at coachmick.hambrick@yahoo.com and I'll email them your way. Thanks to all who came out. We are sorry for the minor problems that we had and we are working on them for next year. We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to having all of you back next year. Try to email me early for next years tournament because we will fill up fast next year. Thanks Again.