DII-AA PREDICTIONS

HAIL2WALTERCAMP

Computer ratings predictions for the next round in DII-AA:

MUS 34 - Baylor 13

Father Ryan 33 - Briarcrest 20

Ensworth 33 - MBA 17

Brentwood Academy 23 - Christian Brothers 17

These are computer ratings predictions (won't list the site where I got these - don't want to break any rules in that area - this site here is better anyway). Just thought it would be interesting to see what the computers say.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Computer ratings predictions for the next round in DII-AA:

MUS 34 - Baylor 13

Father Ryan 33 - Briarcrest 20

Ensworth 33 - MBA 17

Brentwood Academy 23 - Christian Brothers 17

These are computer ratings predictions (won't list the site where I got these - don't want to break any rules in that area - this site here is better anyway). Just thought it would be interesting to see what the computers say.

I would agree with the outcomes but the computer must be a a fan of offense. Playoff games are usually low-scoring.

So the computer is only picking one upset (BA over CBHS).

I bet there will be another upset in one of the other 3 games.

Boy don't we all wish that Baylor beats MUS but I don't see it happening. Only other chance would be Briarcrest beating Ryan. It just depends which Ryan offense shows up.

AGREED with the MUS statement.... :lol::?::?:B)

but i do think father ryans offense will show up well ....i mean cmon its the playoffs ...they have to play good.

i dont think we should worry about their defense tho they r always fun to watch B)

Keep dreaming, kids. MUS is not losing this week. Nor the next week. Nor the following week (or whenever the title game is).

Some of you may get your jollies off of your little underhanded jabs and slams. Just remember - your time is a comin'. Pride cometh before a fall.

I agree with your statement about MUS....and this is coming from a Baylor alum. I will make the trip to Memphis for the game. But if Baylor won it would be the upset of the year I think. I am excited to see this MUS team and it will be a challenge for the Red Raiders no doubt. I, along with many others, think that MUS is the best team in the state. Hoping for good weather and no injuries....and a massive upset. Hey, I'm a fan....I'm supposed to think it can happen.

Keep dreaming, kids. MUS is not losing this week. Nor the next week. Nor the following week (or whenever the title game is).

Some of you may get your jollies off of your little underhanded jabs and slams. Just remember - your time is a comin'. Pride cometh before a fall.

I agree with your statement about MUS....and this is coming from a Baylor alum. I will make the trip to Memphis for the game. But if Baylor won it would be the upset of the year I think. I am excited to see this MUS team and it will be a challenge for the Red Raiders no doubt. I, along with many others, think that MUS is the best team in the state. Hoping for good weather and no injuries....and a massive upset. Hey, I'm a fan....I'm supposed to think it can happen.

You should feel that way...and I am sure the players are going in it to win.

To travel five hours with a time change - that is a loyal fan. You'll like MUS's stadium. The visitor side is somewhat vanilla, but the home side is nice and cozy.

RollRedRoll - Thank you for those words of respect. Coming from you, that means a lot. This is just MUS' time to shine. Their QB would make any decent team a contender. Players like him and Ingle Martin don't come around very often, but when they do they can change a team. I'm sure we'll have to eat some humble pie the next year or two. No doubt S Panola and Olive Branch are licking their chops. After having played MBA and BA last year, it's fitting that we should get a chance at "payback" for our last two playoff loses - to Baylor 40-21 in 2006 and to Father Ryan 21-14 in 2007. And our course we hope to have a chance to meet Ensworth for the first time. Best of luck to you. I hope you stay healthy. By the way, the advance weather forecast is for perfect conditions here on Friday.

RollRedRoll - Thank you for those words of respect. Coming from you, that means a lot. This is just MUS' time to shine. Their QB would make any decent team a contender. Players like him and Ingle Martin don't come around very often, but when they do they can change a team. I'm sure we'll have to eat some humble pie the next year or two. No doubt S Panola and Olive Branch are licking their chops. After having played MBA and BA last year, it's fitting that we should get a chance at "payback" for our last two playoff loses - to Baylor 40-21 in 2006 and to Father Ryan 21-14 in 2007. And our course we hope to have a chance to meet Ensworth for the first time. Best of luck to you. I hope you stay healthy. By the way, the advance weather forecast is for perfect conditions here on Friday.

Owl, I believe Ensworth has been around for 3-4 years now. Call Bower's and he would gladly play. All D2 teams in Memphis pad schedules with Memphis city school's middle school teams. I will give you guys credit for stepping across lines and playing some of the best in Mississippi.