7 Houston

8 USJ

9 St Georges

10 Jackson Northside

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't normally hate on the rankings, and I'm still not...

but seriously, Madison? Every time they attend the state tournament they get demolished in the first round. I don't understand the logic behind putting them at #4 in the state. Boyd, East Ridge and CPA could all put several goals in against this team.

Coniglio, Madison will get a chance to see how they stack up early in the season this spring, to see if they should be that high or drop. Union University is hosting a tournament the second weekend into the season that will have some solid A/AA teams in it. There are 2 groups that will play round robin, with the winner of each group playing in the final. One group will have Madison, Haywood, Hume-Fogg, and White House. The other group will have Kingsbury, CPA, White House Heritage, and Trinity Christian. That tournament has the 4,6,8,9,10, and 11 in the same tournament, along with Kingsbury who as I previously posted must have been overlooked.

morristown west lost 5 college ability players due to graduation (daniel zitt, taylor jolley, taylor carter, matt craine, and ben young). look for jefferson county to take over the reigns in the district, while you dont have them in the top preseason. jefferson county lost 2 seniors to Carson newman (justin price) and Lincoln Memorial(Ryan Beckner) they are returning 10 seniors with all considerable playing time since their freshman season. and most have played travel together since they were younger. could be a sleeper in AAA.

• 2 weeks later...
morristown west lost 5 college ability players due to graduation (daniel zitt, taylor jolley, taylor carter, matt craine, and ben young). look for jefferson county to take over the reigns in the district, while you dont have them in the top preseason. jefferson county lost 2 seniors to Carson newman (justin price) and Lincoln Memorial(Ryan Beckner) they are returning 10 seniors with all considerable playing time since their freshman season. and most have played travel together since they were younger. could be a sleeper in AAA.

jeff lost their all region keeper in ryan beckner but still might have the best keeper in the district, andrew schuchart. and great center mid in eric keena. a transfer from west tyler quisenberry, looks to contribute. i agree that they could be a sleeper. go patriots!!