Round 2: South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch**

uc4pride

I think that there are bunch of people that drink the Kool-Aid and believe their team to be the best. In the end, most of them will be left wondering what went wrong. Some will blame it on the refs. Others will blame it on coaching. Still others will blame it on plain old bad luck. The bottom line is that everyone one of you on here at some point or another has been on these boards whining about something. GC Pioneer, I used to think you were a pretty objective guy for the most part. However, this year you have done your fair share of whining too. In the end, all Volfan said was that S.F. would play a better game and UC would win by 3TDs!!! I know that you think he is condescending, but I promise you that there are a great many people that think that same thing about each one of you that is bashing volfan. It is really quite funny. Now for my opinion, I think S.F. will play with UC. UC should win, but I would not be surprised to see the upset.

Butchie, do you know the Greenfield coach? I do know him. He is a good coach, but he is a better person. I will take character any day of the week and he has that.

HAHA, you haven't started knocking on me until I made the comment about being surprised if a team keeps it within 21 points against Alcoa. I know your team is the Bulldawgs and I hope the Bulldawgs upset Alcoa in the championship. However, if the 'Dawgs stay close, I'll be surprised. Now, that you said I've been whining all year, go back and show me where I've been whining. GC went 0-10 this year, I know. The only time I stated anything about GC football after week 2 or 3 was to the defense of the team when people were talking crap about them on here. My post on the AA Mr. Football thread was in defense of you bashing my post as well as the GC team. GC had alot of injuries this year! That's not whining, that's a fact. Now, volfan has been whining about how Union City and Humboldt and Huntingdon and all these other 1A powerhouses are so much bigger than Greenfield and that they should be playing 2A football. GUESS WHAT! GC is playing in 3A against schools that are much larger than them as well, but I'm not on here crying about it. There's no doubt that GC had the smallest number of enrollment in the region. GC lost alot of students to South Gibson. Did you see me on here crying? NO. Maybe, you were the one crying that Avery and Jobronski didn't get nominated for Mr. Football. Go find my post from earlier in the season and see where I cried about everything and didn't give the other teams credit for the job they did. You won't find it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all of the arguing? Everyone on here knows that UC should win. The only question is by how much. Does it matter? Does 56 - 0 count more than 35 - 7?

I figure UC wins by something between those numbers if they play well. But who really knows? That is why they play the games.

7-6 would be OK with me.....

I think that there are bunch of people that drink the Kool-Aid and believe their team to be the best. In the end, most of them will be left wondering what went wrong. Some will blame it on the refs. Others will blame it on coaching. Still others will blame it on plain old bad luck. The bottom line is that everyone one of you on here at some point or another has been on these boards whining about something. GC Pioneer, I used to think you were a pretty objective guy for the most part. However, this year you have done your fair share of whining too. In the end, all Volfan said was that S.F. would play a better game and UC would win by 3TDs!!! I know that you think he is condescending, but I promise you that there are a great many people that think that same thing about each one of you that is bashing volfan. It is really quite funny. Now for my opinion, I think S.F. will play with UC. UC should win, but I would not be surprised to see the upset.

Butchie, do you know the Greenfield coach? I do know him. He is a good coach, but he is a better person. I will take character any day of the week and he has that.

HAHA, you haven't started knocking on me until I made the comment about being surprised if a team keeps it within 21 points against Alcoa. I know your team is the Bulldawgs and I hope the Bulldawgs upset Alcoa in the championship. However, if the 'Dawgs stay close, I'll be surprised. Now, that you said I've been whining all year, go back and show me where I've been whining. GC went 0-10 this year, I know. The only time I stated anything about GC football after week 2 or 3 was to the defense of the team when people were talking crap about them on here. My post on the AA Mr. Football thread was in defense of you bashing my post as well as the GC team. GC had alot of injuries this year! That's not whining, that's a fact. Now, volfan has been whining about how Union City and Humboldt and Huntingdon and all these other 1A powerhouses are so much bigger than Greenfield and that they should be playing 2A football. GUESS WHAT! GC is playing in 3A against schools that are much larger than them as well, but I'm not on here crying about it. There's no doubt that GC had the smallest number of enrollment in the region. GC lost alot of students to South Gibson. Did you see me on here crying? NO. Maybe, you were the one crying that Avery and Jobronski didn't get nominated for Mr. Football. Go find my post from earlier in the season and see where I cried about everything and didn't give the other teams credit for the job they did. You won't find it.

I was not referring to comments that you made about Alcoa. I was however referring to all of your excuses for the scrimmage loss to Greenfield, and the way you ripped people on that thread. There have been a couple of others, but that one sticks out.

I was not referring to comments that you made about Alcoa. I was however referring to all of your excuses for the scrimmage loss to Greenfield, and the way you ripped people on that thread. There have been a couple of others, but that one sticks out.

I didn't rip the Greenfield football team in that thread. The only person I ripped in that thread was volfan007. He acted like beating Gibson Co. in a scrimmage was winning the superbowl or something, which it might've been in his case considering GC is such a football powerhouse. That was the first week that Gibson Co. was learning the new "Tony Franklin System" which is also the spread offense. Of course, I did note in that thread that Gibson Co. was playing without their best player in Sherrod Johnson, which was an excuse, but I never continuously cried about it. I never once bashed the Greenfield football team and I never once bashed the coach on that thread. Therefor, your definition of being a whiney baby is quite confusing. Once again, all I do is support my teams and give my honest and unbiased opinion in other games. Like I said, I pray and hope that Milan wins the state championship this year, but after watching Alcoa play earlier in the year, I'm not quite sure.

I think this post was a "South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch** post..

Greenfield fans...you need to just worry about next year. Ours is still going on. You don't have a dog in this hunt...Sorry!!

An for the poster above asking is Avant played...yes....everyone South Fulton had played.

Union City was the team that didn't use everyone...

All back will play Friday night.

I didn't rip the Greenfield football team in that thread. The only person I ripped in that thread was volfan007. He acted like beating Gibson Co. in a scrimmage was winning the superbowl or something, which it might've been in his case considering GC is such a football powerhouse. That was the first week that Gibson Co. was learning the new "Tony Franklin System" which is also the spread offense. Of course, I did note in that thread that Gibson Co. was playing without their best player in Sherrod Johnson, which was an excuse, but I never continuously cried about it. I never once bashed the Greenfield football team and I never once bashed the coach on that thread. Therefor, your definition of being a whiney baby is quite confusing. Once again, all I do is support my teams and give my honest and unbiased opinion in other games. Like I said, I pray and hope that Milan wins the state championship this year, but after watching Alcoa play earlier in the year, I'm not quite sure.

I did not say you bashed any team. I said you have done your share of excuse making and whining. For the record, it is good from Greenfield's standpoint to beat a team the size of GC even if it is a scrimmage.

I think this post was a "South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch** post..

Greenfield fans...you need to just worry about next year. Ours is still going on. You don't have a dog in this hunt...Sorry!!

An for the poster above asking is Avant played...yes....everyone South Fulton had played.

Union City was the team that didn't use everyone...

All back will play Friday night.

The "Greenfield people" did not change the topic.

My Apologies For Getting This Thing Off Track... Maybe I Shoulda Started A Whiners From Greenfield Thread.....But

Tonight Is The Night For Union City! South Fulton Congrats On A Good Season, Congrats On Making The Playoffs, But Your Team Is Not Where It Needs To Be To Move Forward. Inconsistencies Will Kill Ya!

But On The Other Hand.....Union City Has Proven It Has What It Takes To Move Forward.

I Predicted A Tornado Win Over Huntingdon....I Think Mckenzie Proved Huntingdon Aint What They Think They Are. So The Tornadoes Roll Tonight...Big Swo's Boy Has A Big Night And The Tornadoes Move On To A Game With Huntingdon Next Week! :idea:

And Then Huff You'll No Why I Said, I Know Union City Is A Better Team Than Huntingdon! :idea:

My Apologies For Getting This Thing Off Track... Maybe I Shoulda Started A Whiners From Greenfield Thread.....But

Tonight Is The Night For Union City! South Fulton Congrats On A Good Season, Congrats On Making The Playoffs, But Your Team Is Not Where It Needs To Be To Move Forward. Inconsistencies Will Kill Ya!

But On The Other Hand.....Union City Has Proven It Has What It Takes To Move Forward.

I Predicted A Tornado Win Over Huntingdon....I Think Mckenzie Proved Huntingdon Aint What They Think They Are. So The Tornadoes Roll Tonight...Big Swo's Boy Has A Big Night And The Tornadoes Move On To A Game With Huntingdon Next Week! :idea:

And Then Huff You'll No Why I Said, I Know Union City Is A Better Team Than Huntingdon! :idea:

How is what Butchie said about S. Fulton not as bad as what volfan said about UC? I expect someone on here to come to S.F. defense since Butchie clearly bashing the S.F. team. Unless there is a double standard, I would expect a UC fan to help S.F. out here.

U.C. wins big 79-0.. pants barnes will have 20 tackles tonight. jacob worley will have 20 carries 300 yards. kendrick price will have 21 carries 303 yards. alexander will have 2 pick returns for touchdowns but will drop a 50 yard touchdown pass wide open. all in all U.C. will dominate every aspect of the game and jorge Guerri will kick a 82 yard field goal.