District 9AA. Rank em.

Eaglepride00

My Eagle Pride comes from the school that I attended for college. (See college is where people, outside GB, go after high school to recieve further education :lol: jk) But has nothing to do with where I am currently working. I teach high school, coach an aau team and do some scouting for a few of my friends who coach at the college level. So, I am niether, & lack bias as it pertains to this situation. Because you are so biased, I think it is fun to get you all fired up. I appreciate your passion and try to use it to get a rise out of you. I really mean no harm. I dont know you but I am sure you are a good parent. If you weren't you wouldnt care so much about your kid's team.

Must not've been D1. There you go bustin' on GB people again. So, you're a teacher/AAU coach/college scout (are you jk again)? :thumb: And you've never been biased towards your team or a referee when you experienced a bad call? How old are you? Which AAU team/age do you coach?

Maybe we'll see you 'round the circuit...and my son can show you how bad of a sport he really is. ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see. Me, too...ditto...or whatever y'all say nowadays. I've got a good friend that plays at Clarksville High...and they have been regularly kickin' y'alls butt for years, ain't they...girls, I mean? All this time and you probably understood and respected better than me...the part about gettin' an arse whippin'... :thumb:B);) Dang, and you don't even play a sport... Probably. You in the band, ain'tcha? Come on, admit it...

Hey, you know the softball pitcher, TD?