Division II A Predictions

wizard

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Webb was supposed to be a powerhouse this year. Can anyone tell me what has happened. They are now 1-4 which I understand is very unusual for them. FRA travels to Knoxville Friday to play them. FRA is 4-0 but the two teams have never met..Can anyone give me some predicitions?

I know FRA won this game 56-49. But the best player on Knox Webb didn't play. Knox Webb is still the favorite to win the title.

Ensworth is a strong program with a good coach but we at JPII aren't ready to just hand it to them. We beat them down the stretch last year and we are a better team than last year. We beat a solid Hunters Lane on the road Tuesday up 20 midway through the 3rd quarter. Carpenter of Ensworth is a good player that's hard to guard but they don't have anyone to guard Paige Baechle. Our region is still down as BA is solid, HH and BGA graduated a lot and Ryan is not good. Outside of 3 experienced seniors we're all freshmen and sophomores so we'll stumble here and there and Ensworth will be the team to beat. There's just not the gap that you may think. Good luck to all.

Bump

Knox Webb was supposed to be a powerhouse this year. Can anyone tell me what has happened. They are now 1-4 which I understand is very unusual for them. FRA travels to Knoxville Friday to play them. FRA is 4-0 but the two teams have never met..Can anyone give me some predicitions?

I know FRA won this game 56-49. But the best player on Knox Webb didn't play. Knox Webb is still the favorite to win the title.

I was wrong. Knox Webb had all their players and Ezell beat them by 5. At one point Ezell was up by 11. Could be an interesting tournament in the Dll A.

I was wrong. Knox Webb had all their players and Ezell beat them by 5. At one point Ezell was up by 11. Could be an interesting tournament in the Dll A.

I was told when we played them they a had another girl out for the season in addition to the guard who was scoring 10ppg. Judging from the way the guard was bandaged up she was hurt pretty bad. Take awhile for her to get back to form I think. They will be tougher to beat at the end of the year.

No one speaks about the West Tenneesse teams-wonder what they look like?

Since you are new to D2A, the memphis teams do not post scores very well BUT you can get scores and records by going to Memphis Commercial Appeal Prep Sports and you will find scores and records. May take some searching but someone I'm sure will put some records on. DIIa in Memphis is led By St michaels and Harding I think you will find.

Since you are new to D2A, the memphis teams do not post scores very well BUT you can get scores and records by going to Memphis Commercial Appeal Prep Sports and you will find scores and records. May take some searching but someone I'm sure will put some records on. DIIa in Memphis is led By St michaels and Harding I think you will find.

U gotta be kidding me!

Wow.................

St Michaels is NOT a high school, it is a middle school and Harding has a lot to prove to get past Lausanne, even with Alex Black and freshman Kayla Keys. They play at home on tuesday vs Briarcrest. Lets see how that turns out.

:thumb:

:roflolk:Missed the name by a few letters. St Georges is closer. Harding seems to have not much to prove so far. I believe a 6-0 record with Lausanne a 3-2. But likely playing a pre Region schedule.

St Michaels is NOT a high school, it is a middle school and Harding has a lot to prove to get past Lausanne, even with Alex Black and freshman Kayla Keys. They play at home on tuesday vs Briarcrest. Lets see how that turns out.

:)

:roflolk:Missed the name by a few letters. St Georges is closer. Harding seems to have not much to prove so far. I believe a 6-0 record with Lausanne a 3-2. But likely playing a pre Region schedule.

St Michael's ???????, where is Robertson County High School??. :):)