East TN Scrimmages

HOOPSGURU

William Blount played well on Monday night in a scrimmage vs Alcoa. The Govs will get a stiffer test on Saturday when they travel to Greeneville to scrimmage Cocke County and Science Hill. Understand that SH has a bigtime freshman.

Hey Gov..... I saw about a half of Science Hill scrimmaging Carter last Saturday at Webb. The kid for SH you are talking about is very impressive. He has great quickness for a kid his size and age..... he looks like he is about 6-6. He made a jawdropping move in the first half that resulted in a two hand dunk..... the dunk wasn't that great but the fake he made from the low post to free himself in a basic halfcourt set was a bigtime play.

SH is pretty quick on the perimeter and they have some guys that can stroke the three as well. Will be a good test for the Govs. Good luck to you guys this year.

How did Carter look this preseason? I know they finished strong last season and got alot back. Who else was at the play day at Webb?

I just saw one half of Carter/SH but saw enough to see that Carter will be very good. I also saw a good bit of Fulton and Karns at Webb. No surprise..... Fulton looks awesome. Garrett looks like he has really elevated his game. They have some other players as well :idea: