McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Looks like Jake is gonna be ok talked to his mom this morning all the news was positive on his eye condition this morning. Barring any complications he should be fine.

GO REBELS!!!!

That's great news chipintn. You know these seniors, it'll take more than that to keep them off the field next Friday. By the way, your boy played a awesome game last night.

Thanks the entire line was simply awesome best game they have played, pretty good for some undersized boys. By the way my freshman saw some P.T. And tackle or two.

GO REBELS!!!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Jake is gonna be ok talked to his mom this morning all the news was positive on his eye condition this morning. Barring any complications he should be fine.

GO REBELS!!!!

Glad to hear that about the young man. Just read his quote in the Sun. Very classy said he only needed one eye in the second half. Very Very true!!! Also he said he talked to our player after the game and he doesn't think it was intentional. Maybe some on here need to take a leason from the 17 or 18 year old!! Good luck to he and the rest of the Rebs the rest of the way!!!

Glad to hear the kid is ok. Sometimes we adults can learn a lot from the young men we are around.

Mckrebeldad or butchie. Please have someone send me that clip from yall's video so I can make sure this type of crap does not happen again. Butchie you know I am in position to help it out.

Great game rebels you really took it to us. I do think it would have been completely different if we had held onto the ball at the end of the half, but that is what happens. Goodluck to yall the rest of the way.

Cardfan I Don't Wish To Participate In This Witch Hunt.. I Think This Whole Affair Casts A Wet Blanket On An Otherwise Wonderful Evening. I Know The Cardinals Woulda Liked To Have Won. But A Playoff Game Is Not A Given It Is Earned. And We Both Have Earned The Right To Play Last Night And It Was In Mckenzie Just Because That's How It Was Determined By TSSAA. Last Night's Game Should Have Been A Celebration Of Both Teams Success, And Now It's Turned To This. Whatever The Facts Of This Matter Is Something For The Coaches To Handle And Discuss. And Should Not Be On These Boards. I Thank God Above That Nothing Serious Came Out Of The Actions Of Either Team. I'm Not Choosing Sides On This, I Just Think It Is Unfortunate Ending To A Wonderful Evening And Tribute To The Success Of Both Teams.

I Still Stand By What I Said Of Adamsville And Support My Rebels Fully. I Hope Others Will Follow In Burying This Thing And Let It Go. The Coaches Will Handle This I'm Sure Of It. :roflolk:

As far as the "eye gouging" I didn's see it in the press box but I can assure all of you on here that if it was done intentionally there will be reprocutions.

I can say that while you can blatantly see #44 jab him in the eye, and immediately after #27 starts reaching for his eye, it's hard to tell if it was intentional or not.

But either way, it was a good game and I wish the best to Adamsville and it's players and fans.

BigDMck, Awesome cover on the website. In my opinion, you don't get enough thanks for all the effort and time you put into that website. On behalf of all us Rebel Fans, I want to say thank you for the excellent job you are providing us for our enjoyment.......... :roflolk:

Thanks RebelDad! I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad you and everybody else has enjoyed the website.

Cardfan I Don't Wish To Participate In This Witch Hunt.. I Think This Whole Affair Casts A Wet Blanket On An Otherwise Wonderful Evening. I Know The Cardinals Woulda Liked To Have Won. But A Playoff Game Is Not A Given It Is Earned. And We Both Have Earned The Right To Play Last Night And It Was In Mckenzie Just Because That's How It Was Determined By TSSAA. Last Night's Game Should Have Been A Celebration Of Both Teams Success, And Now It's Turned To This. Whatever The Facts Of This Matter Is Something For The Coaches To Handle And Discuss. And Should Not Be On These Boards. I Thank God Above That Nothing Serious Came Out Of The Actions Of Either Team. I'm Not Choosing Sides On This, I Just Think It Is Unfortunate Ending To A Wonderful Evening And Tribute To The Success Of Both Teams.

I Still Stand By What I Said Of Adamsville And Support My Rebels Fully. I Hope Others Will Follow In Burying This Thing And Let It Go. The Coaches Will Handle This I'm Sure Of It. :thumb:

Good post Butchie :roflolk: I believe I will go with what #27 said in the sun and leave it at that! They talked after the game and seemed good to go! I just hope foxtrot's kids hand is ok after being stomped! Good luck next week at TC!

Nice to meet ya Foxtrot and ole Butchie pointed out RR and RB on the field. Adamsville is much improved fro :roll: m years past and should do well in the future.

Also, from my angle, it did seem that the kid from A-ville gouged the eyes on purpose but only that kid and God knows. That's on his shoulders, I surely hope it was not on purpose.

Great win REBS!

you wonder if he did it on purpose???? are u serious.. he stood over him in front of 4 thousand fans and gouged his eyes out ON PURPOSE.. Do u think he didnt mean to??? lets get serious he did it on purpose everyone saw it and that wasnt his only play like that. that were throwing cheap shots all game! when u are getting whooped it is frustrating!!! our undersized Line didnt do too bad Huh!!!

First of all congratulations to McKenzie for a big win. They are the real deal. Trousdale Co. will have their hands full next week! Even though gouging his eyes was uncalled for I have to say that there was a lot of dirty play on McKenzie's part. There were several plays that an Adamsville player retaliated in defense but we all know that the one that throws the second punch gets caught. Somebody must have gouged you in the eye if you didn't see that. And while we're gouging eyes, somebody must have gouged the referees in the eyes because they let a lot of dirty play happen and while it wasn't the game changer the blatant facemask that Adamsville's number 5 got on the interception was very evident. When a facemask is held for 6 seconds and no flag is thrown that's a problem.

I think McKenzie is a great team but will have to eliminate the penalties next week if they want to beat a very strong trousdale team.

#44 sould be kicked off the football program and have some very serious punishment comming his way for his actions tonight. #44 you $uck, horriable player!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder A-vill made it this far, the other team couldn't see, especially after #44 comes around.

dude. how old are you? Someone said something about real men(and I don't remember who said it)but a real man wouldn't get on here and bash and call out a high school kid. He hasn't done anything like this in career and like I said earlier the dirty play happened both ways. You're talking about punishment, maybe the McKenzie kid that might broken a kid's hand and laughed about it should be suspended or kicked off. Do I condone dirty play? NOT AT ALL. But like I have already said, McKenzie was no team of saints they threw some cheap shots and late hits too.

I don't know what A-vill was thinking tonight, oh wait, yes i do. They thought that they had to play dirty to win. #44 accomplished their goal on playing dirty, heck now # 27 has a serious eye problem because 44 had to gouge out his eye. Adamsvill is the dirtyest and worst playing high school team that I have ever seen!!!!!!! I can't believe that 44 is even allowed to play, what the heck A-ville no better players to choose from??? I know that we are all here to support our players but when the players are purposely hurting the other players and then laughing about it, that to me dosen't sound too sportsman like to me. #44 I hope you made your school and fellow players proud of you!!!!!!! As far as I'm concerned the way the A-ville played tonight they deserved to LOOSE!!!!!!!!!! Mckenzie Rebels are gonna make it to state again this year and A-ville you can sit back and let the MEN show you how it's done. Men don't gorge people's eye's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And dude, don't say anything about a player being horrible because your grammar was horrible in this post. I have a 3.9 GPA in college and it took me 10 minutes to understand what you were babbling about. So I'm to take time out studying to give you an English lesson.

Here we go:

A-vill? wrong. A-ville has an E at the end.

Adamsvill? wrong again. It also has an E at the end.

Dosen't? No. Doesn't.

sportsman like? No again. It's sportsmanlike(It's called a compound adjective)

LOOSE? Come on man. It's lose with one O.

Maybe this English lesson has made you a better person. :roll:

And as for purposely hurting other players, a McKenzie player did step on an Adamsville player's hand and possibly broke it, but the McKenzie player laughed about it. To me that didn't show very good sportsmanship either. But what do I know? You seem to have all the answers? We'll test your critical thinking skills with this: Do you think that the McKenzie player's actions were justifiable?

Have a great day and I hope this enjoyed these English and critical thinking lessons! :lol:

#44 sould be kicked off the football program and have some very serious punishment comming his way for his actions tonight. #44 you $uck, horriable player!!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder A-vill made it this far, the other team couldn't see, especially after #44 comes around.

Also, comming is incorrect. It is spelled coming. And horriable? That's also wrong. It's spelled horrible.

I Still Stand By What I Said Of Adamsville And Support My Rebels Fully. I Hope Others Will Follow In Burying This Thing And Let It Go. The Coaches Will Handle This I'm Sure Of It. :roll:

Well put Butchie! I hate I didn't get to meet everybody at the flagpole.