Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

Tom joad I can read ok..... I post because i listened to the entire game, and i have read everyone's post on here, including u cow fans...... all i have read is crying :o thats it, and if u can tell me different i wont say anything..... u guys cry, cry, cry, justin timberlake had a great song for u cow fans, "Cry Me a River" :o u guys have cried the Nile since Friday so please STOP :thumb:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And AC is a bad example of how knoxville area teams conduct themselves, their are a lot of high class teams over here so please dont judge all of us! l:

Thanks. I was wondering when someone was going to answer my question. I was beginning to wonder what the heck have I been supporting up there all these years. We don't play east TN teams very often, so it is my first firsthand experience with one up close. I was thinking man, is this what the feeder schools into Knoxville is all about?

Dragonfly, I didn't know what you were talking about prior to the game. Now I know what you know. You speak the truth. If any of their players or coaches had a BM before the game, I'm sure it didn't stink and even if it did, it was the toilets fault. If Sullivan County is not a team you majorly support, any help in that thread is appreciated. If you do support SC, thanks anyway for the heads up regarding Anderson County and good luck to you and your teams in the future.

Tom joad I can read ok..... I post because i listened to the entire game, and i have read everyone's post on here, including u cow fans...... all i have read is crying :o thats it, and if u can tell me different i wont say anything..... u guys cry, cry, cry, justin timberlake had a great song for u cow fans, "Cry Me a River" :o u guys have cried the Nile since Friday so please STOP :thumb:

You can also make things up, just like little bobbybucks did by playing the race card. He's the only poster who lied about supposed racial comments and yet you jump on the bandwagon just as you've done in the past by calling AC rednecks. Your whole deck is full of race cards and you don't waste any opportunity to play them. Sickening!

You told us that before the game was even played. Sounds like a lot of first hand experience to me. Sad thing is, if the coaches are that way, then the parents approve of it. And if the parents approve of it, they are that way. And if they are that way, then their currently playing 15 YO to 18 YO kids will be that way. And if they are that way, then their kids are will turn out that way.

Is everyone in Anderson County kin? Was it the host of a 70's Burt Reynolds film?

The reason i believe what he is saying is I know how ac is,,, i have seen ur students throw oreo cookies at mixed players from clinton during a bball game!!! I have heard about all the racial things some of ur players say on the field, heck i played against ac three times, and had plenty of black players on my team, I know things have been said. Its not a suprise to me,,, the redneck thing was a "joke" and a bad one on my part so for that im sorry, but I could really see some not all of ur players using racial slurs, lake city and briceville is all i need to say :thumb: ....thats a honest statement my friend!!!!!

You can also make things up, just like little bobbybucks did by playing the race card. He's the only poster who lied about supposed racial comments and yet you jump on the bandwagon just as you've done in the past by calling AC rednecks. Your whole deck is full of race cards and you don't waste any opportunity to play them. Sickening!

After a day and a half of watching this thread and all it's "the refs cost us the game" and "Columbia bought off the refs", despite the fact our home side of the stadium is in shambles, much of which is roped off because the concrete is falling apart, I couldn't take it anymore. The refs didn't leave #88 wide open on a 50 yard play at the end of the game. Anderson County did. The refs didn't choke on 4 downs at the end of the game, twice, once at the one yard line. AC did. The refs made bad calls both ways, but not really any more than any other games.

Has anyone from AC ever tried to officiate a game? It isn't as easy as it looks. If you want instant replay, start a petition. Otherwise it balances out.

I did not lie. I said it was rumored, and then I asked why did AC not shake hands. Are they racist? Roughly half our team is a minority. The question if fair. I don't know. Are they classless? Does nobody shake hands up there after games?

No AC fan has answered the question. Dragonfly has let me know, even before the game, that they are classless. But nobody has said otherwise.

After a day and a half of watching this thread and all it's "the refs cost us the game" and "Columbia bought off the refs", despite the fact our home side of the stadium is in shambles, much of which is roped off because the concrete is falling apart, I couldn't take it anymore. The refs didn't leave #88 wide open on a 50 yard play at the end of the game. Anderson County did. The refs didn't choke on 4 downs at the end of the game, twice, once at the one yard line. AC did. The refs made bad calls both ways, but not really any more than any other games.

Has anyone from AC ever tried to officiate a game? It isn't as easy as it looks. If you want instant replay, start a petition. Otherwise it balances out.

I did not lie. I said it was rumored, and then I asked why did AC not shake hands. Are they racist? Roughly half our team is a minority. The question if fair. I don't know. Are they classless? Does nobody shake hands up there after games?

No AC fan has answered the question. Dragonfly has let me know, even before the game, that they are classless. But nobody has said otherwise.

Littlebobbybucks, your pathetic posts deserve no response.

Littlebobbybucks, your pathetic posts deserve no response.

Edit.....

Dragonfan123 honestly you have nothin better to do than sit on here and talk trash. Clinton got beat 2 weeks ago and your still postin crap about how ac got "lucky" if im not mistaken after the clinton game your MR. FOOTBALL sat on the bench and didnt shake anyones hand. that sir sounds pretty classless to me. you cant call it luck when this is the first time you have beat ac in 10 years. i would actually consider clinton to be the lucky ones. i cant wait til next year clinton wont have a chance. they will go back to being the worst team in the county. And as far as basketball goes......you wont stop tyler smith. we beat you in football were gonna beat you in basketball and oh man baseball i dont even wanna go there. Congrats to ac on a great football season. you were predicted to go 3-7 and 6th in the region. you have really proved everybody wrong and Congrats on a great season

Dragonfan123 honestly you have nothin better to do than sit on here and talk trash. Clinton got beat 2 weeks ago and your still postin crap about how ac got "lucky" if im not mistaken after the clinton game your MR. FOOTBALL sat on the bench and didnt shake anyones hand. that sir sounds pretty classless to me. you cant call it luck when this is the first time you have beat ac in 10 years. i would actually consider clinton to be the lucky ones. i cant wait til next year clinton wont have a chance. they will go back to being the worst team in the county. And as far as basketball goes......you wont stop tyler smith. we beat you in football were gonna beat you in basketball and oh man baseball i dont even wanna go there. Congrats to ac on a great football season. you were predicted to go 3-7 and 6th in the region. you have really proved everybody wrong and Congrats on a great season

Yea i love to talk trash to cry baby ac fans.... u guys make it so easy to do so i do it.... That a boy, try and put clinton on ur cows level.... we all shoke hands including stone..... so please keep the classless actions to the cows.... and it was luck... it took a last min drive without or best player and u guys had a 10 point halftime lead to beat us by 3 points.... what do u call that?? Lucky!!!!! We will have to see about bball, and look out for clinton, they will once again have the best player in anderson county and few more along with him.... I do know the cows and OR will be really good so no trash talk on that......

Hey space 3 and the rest of u cow fans...... I told u i would have a bball topic for ya the following week after ur "lucky" win last week... :thumb: Its all set a ready for ur post...... remember transfers are the ground base of ur program, and from what im hearing, the bball program is following in ur footsteps....(shocker)...

Sorry, Clinton sucks for the last 15 years :o Cows beat Clinton luck or not. Did Clinton shake hands I thought I saw them all crying just like you do on here!!!! You call it trash talk but really u have nothing to trash talk about you just look like a crybaby Clinton fan and explayer. Yes oak Ridge and AC will be good next year and Clinton will be at the bottom again where they are allways!! :o