Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

Lion fans... what ya need to realize is ac fans are going to cry about everything when they loose. if they were to score on that final drive instead of going 4 an out, they wouldnt have been sayin anything about how bad the refs were... thats jus how they roll..hahaha.... u lost, u gave up 50, u were lucky to be there anyways to be thankful an stop cryin an go hoop it up.. an from what im hearin, yet another transfer is helpin out that program too.. wow im so shocked haha.. but really good season though

I've noticed that what you are saying is extremely accurate. They don't talk about the 4 and out with the game one the line, the 1st and goal from the 1 that only netted 3 points, INT or the 15 yard facemask on a play where it took 6 (AT LEAST) AC players to tackle Central's running back. They also forget the 70 yard touchdown pass that Belew dropped early in the game, which eventually led to a punt. You lost. Plain and simple. Blame the refs all you want. YOU STILL LOST!

I've been around AC football for a long time and AC has always been like that. AC doesnt have any respect for any other team. When they win, they are talking trash and when they lose, they are ready to fight! Im not taking a cheap shot at AC, im just telling it like it is. Anyone from Knox Catholic, Kingston, Clinton, Halls, Campbell Co. etc. etc. etc. can tell you thats just they way they are.

That puts you in a wholly different light to me, 92Dragon. You are out on a limb here. Your comment is absurd and quite disappointing coming from you. I would expect such inanity from D123. Answer one question: Were you there?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i listened to it on wysh. Im not trying to offend AC, i have alot of friends from AC. Thats just my opinion. I have respect for ALL players and coaches because i was a player. There is no place in high school football for ANY coach to start something with anybody before, during, or after a game. The coaches are supposed to set an example for these young men. You win with class, you lose with class! If you dont like what i said, then im sorry....im not on here to tell everyone what they want to hear. I always try to give an honest and fair response. Everyone isnt always going to agree on here.

Good Question! 92Dragon were you there? Answer the question. You are always whining and complaining about AC and you actually know nothing about AC you only know for sure AC beat Clinton in the Playoffs and you must move on. This is not your fight what part of the argument do you understand. This has nothing to do with you this is between AC and the officials.

Hey Maverick fans everyone is going here to voice complaints about the officials. Please go and comment.

http://www.tssaa.org/IntForms/feedbackform.cfm

Good Question! 92Dragon were you there? Answer the question. You are always whining and complaining about AC and you actually know nothing about AC you only know for sure AC beat Clinton in the Playoffs and you must move on. This is not your fight what part of the argument do you understand. This has nothing to do with you this is between AC and the officials.

Hey Maverick fans everyone is going here to voice complaints about the officials. Please go and comment.

http://www.tssaa.org/IntForms/feedbackform.cfm

I dont think i whining and complaining about AC. I just get tired of hearing all this talk about the officials. YOU are the ones that need to move on!

No, i listened to it on wysh. Im not trying to offend AC, i have alot of friends from AC. Thats just my opinion. I have respect for ALL players and coaches because i was a player. There is no place in high school football for ANY coach to start something with anybody before, during, or after a game. The coaches are supposed to set an example for these young men. You win with class, you lose with class! If you dont like what i said, then im sorry....im not on here to tell everyone what they want to hear. I always try to give an honest and fair response. Everyone isnt always going to agree on here.

That's why I'm disappointed. Because you're a rational poster. You are conflating two different things as well. If you're talking about the bad officiating, that's one thing. If you're talking about the "skirmish," that's another. There is no higher class individual that the AC coach who was involved. Period. I SAW what happened. The Columbia coach was a bully. And look at colonel's post very carefully. There's a lot said there about the proper role of a law enforcement officer. Let me just say that he's (the Columbia city police officer, that is) on seriously thin ice and leave it at that FOR NOW.

cleveland high school will vouch for the poor refs down in columbia.2 touchdowns called back and not on the same drive as other long gains penalized.ac is always nice to capbell.co.they have to so they can get their players lol.the one time they weren't nice to them campbell.co kept all their football players intact and had a great year and barely lost in round 1 of playoffs.i never had trouble out of an.co people.in writing this though i recall now the game vs fulton where the rers handed the game on a silver platter to an.co.2001 i think.

92 i got ur back. its a fact that u guys cry about everythin.3 weeks ago Clinton won the game, u guys cried about everythin from the refs to the field to the smell of the field effecting the outcome... u guys won the next game. where we cryin about the 150 yrds of flags NO. i said one thing we didnt have weston, plain out fact.. ? would u guys be cryin about the refs if u would have won? answer NO. U guys are so predictable.. Get over it u won ur superbowl last week anyways so go celebrate an lay off 92d

Just a camera man reporting my findings on the outcome of this game, I have no interest in the outcome of this or any other game. when I am finished with a sporting event or any other assignment, I go home and my day is finished. I spent time reviewing this game for 4 hours, calls are to be made in good faith, however this was not the case, there were several game changing calls that were missed and or called incorrectly which were blatant.

Good luck to both teams, and God bless.

I did not see this game, but after watching the Cleveland and Central game, there is no doubt in the mind that calls more than likely went in Columbia's favor. Columbia should be sitting at home right now. They were thoroughly outplayed in their first round game, and were out gained in every statistic category possible. If this game was bad, get the "Cleveland v. Columbia" game film. To me that would be he prequel to this game. Several holdings that were never called, and untimely penalties on touchdowns that did not even exist. I can not tell you how many times I rewinded the film on two of the penalties that cost Cleveland touchdowns to find that the penalty was non-existant. Columbia is either getting very lucky with the calls or they have some deep wallets.

*These referees need to be held accountable by the T$$AA, they've taken away playoff games from two clearly better teams.

AND

If anyone wants the game film from the Columbia/Cleveland just PM me, It would be my pleasure.

Cleveland lost because they dropped a two point conversion....they had their chance

to win and CHOKED like a big mouth bass in a sandstorm

On WYSH Radio the only announcers were the Columbia crew. So they were not about to promote the Mavericks on anything or elaborate. They did keep saying often that Columbia just cannot stop the Mavericks. Too high powered offense for them. I think the Coaches will now focus on the defense and the weight room to get some of the players beefed up this Winter. I say they all deserve a Honey Baked Ham!