Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

Boy you guys just busting on WC . I am pulling for WC everybody better watch it .These WC boys are better than you guys are giving them credit for.JB gets a half day bus ride to WC thats worth 6 points.So JB fans get ready because somebody's perfect season will soon be over and I think that 6 points is enough to be the big difference.WC -34 JB -30

well i have waited as long as i can,, on this score ,,,,i don't see whayne co, putting up 34 i was gonna say 14 jb has a really stingy D and a awsome O with that being said i say it come's down like this...

JB 35

WC 14

readem and weep's boy's you think i am kiddiing but i am not

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy and I both think this is going to be a really good game. Joe Byrns has that real good runner Ashabraner. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Is any SEC schools recruiting this boy? He would make them a real good runner. You think Im joking cause Im not. Let me ask you another question. Does Joe Byrns ever run that offense that the Patriots run? I watched Tom Brady the other night and if they got in that offense they could really score some points.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and Murphy and I both think this is going to be a really good game. Joe Byrns has that real good runner Ashabraner. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Is any SEC schools recruiting this boy? He would make them a real good runner. You think Im joking cause Im not. Let me ask you another question. Does Joe Byrns ever run that offense that the Patriots run? I watched Tom Brady the other night and if they got in that offense they could really score some points.

You better beleave they do Roy , you think im joking cause im not :o

HA!!!! Its Thursday night and Wayne Co. is still loosing on Friday!!! I love IT!!! I know Jo Byrns is not taking Wayne Co. lightly and are preparing for tomarrow!! As for yuo C,Wood people (Ooooops) (skeeter and ssssssss) :o yall can say whatever you want because your team is at home with there moma , and Wayne Co. is 11-0 and in the 3rd round. Rice may be overrated but as grad said he beat you twice!!!! Wayne Co. has played no one but CREAMPUFFS , I guess that means C,Wood.. How many "INJURED" players went out when Wayne Co. played C,Wood, HUMMMMMM (that were not injured)...BOTH GAMES!! NOT taking any thing away from C, WOOD . They will be a tough team the next couple of years as will Perry Co!!!!! You guys can cry all you want and talk about Wayne Co. all you want but like I said 11-0 and in the third round HA!!!!!!! I will garentee that Jo Byrns WILL NOT show up Friday and walk away with it!!!!!! IT will be closer than any one thinks!!

GO WAYNE CO WILDCATS!!!!! :o:!:

i have been talking to murphy fair and he said that wilson guy coaching at jb was a real smart coach/jb will outsmart the wildcats

Your right JB is a very well coached team. The best coached team that I could ever remember playing in my day. As for out coaching I guess thats an opinion. Because, I believe that Coach Crews does a really good job calling plays for the cats, but your right JB's coach is good. Go Cats. :roll:

well i have waited as long as i can,, on this score ,,,,i don't see whayne co, putting up 34 i was gonna say 14 jb has a really stingy D and a awsome O with that being said i say it come's down like this...

JB 35

WC 14

readem and weep's boy's you think i am kiddiing but i am not

Well this is why I think it will be a nail biter, because both teams are really good with the same credentials on D and Offense. Its gonna be a good one. I don't think I can make a prediction on this game. So, all I can say is...

Lets Go Wildcats. :roll:

I am sticking to my guns and saying:

JBS - 42

WCH - 21 (maybe 24)

I am not picking a 2-3 score contest b/c I do not think WC is any good b/c believe me they are. I just personally believe is JBS is much better than they were last year. Early on in the PC game Tucker was having some success throwing the ball and I believe Rice will be successful as well, early on anyway. That is where the 2-3 scores will come from and the game will be close for 2-3 quarters. Then I believe JBS will figure it out and slow WC down; this is where the JBS power running game led by LK will take over and they pull away. I am really looking foward to listening to this game and some of the UC/HH game tonight on the inet. Good luck to all teams and hopefully there are no injuries..... :roll: