Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do speed on the Trace then WATCH OUT....park rangers are everywhere and they WILL give you a ticket....and you cant get out of those tickets :cry:

And if you do get one, I think you have to go to Florence or Nashville to pay it. (Maybe Columbia)

Why is the speed limit 50 on the Trace anyways?

So they can write a lot of tickets :roflolk::x

I personally think they made the road so the park rangers can have somewhere to hide all day.

Your right....it is kinda pointless....if they have it then atleast bump the speed limit up to 60 :cry:

parts of it give me the creeps makes me think of that slasher film Wrong Turn with the woods on both sides of the roads

No cell phone service either....and at night, its pitch black....I would never want to break down either.... :roflolk:

No cell phone service either....and at night, its pitch black....I would never want to break down either.... :roflolk:

This getting worse not better. Maybe it's more like that Jeepers Creepers movie with the high school team that breaks down on the bus...... :cry: note to JB do not go down the trace to the game. I bet if you break down at night that there would be no park ranger around. Its daylight and I'm starting to scare myself

No cell phone service either....and at night, its pitch black....I would never want to break down either.... :x

This getting worse not better. Maybe it's more like that Jeepers Creepers movie with the high school team that breaks down on the bus...... :cry: note to JB do not go down the trace to the game. I bet if you break down at night that there would be no park ranger around. Its daylight and I'm starting to scare myself

Heck there might be some people from reading this go the other way! :roflolk:

If you drive 60 on the Trace;You WILL get a speeding ticket .The speed-limit is 50 with NO allowance.Park Rangers have a job to do,and they do it!

The Park service seems to have less rangers now than before. I've been driving the Natchez Trace for many years and I've been stopped but never given a ticket (knock on wood). If it is after dark I usually slow down when I see head lights. I have driven from Nashville down to Hwy 64 (97 miles) and meet less than 10 cars. I would be more worried about hitting a deer than a Ranger.