Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said ,its Tue and were loosing Fri. :thumb: Oh yea Butchie No meth here im to fat and I have all my teeth,maybe a little something with a Born on Date!!!!!!! HA!! HA!!! Was any of yall JB posters at the WC and C'Wood game that was on SAT , because I talked to 44's dad there? :thumb:

LOL, Well I Stand Corrected :blink:

That would be great. Hey, I just read a post about WC having new turf. Did they put a fence around the field? Hope not...I love ya'll's field configruation!

Yes, we have a fence around the field. We had to put it up to keep the cattle off the field. From reading all of these post it sounds like JB just needs to pick out a few of their players to bring down here for the game. Maybe if they would leave half of them in JB, then WC would have a small (very small) chance to win this game. Sounds like WC is in for another big whoop'n from those boys from JB. Maybe on the other hand WC will play a good game and give JB more than they really came down here to get. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumb:

is this game going to be broadcast on radio anywhere like any websites that you can listen to the game on?

Local Radio station in Waynesboro usually carries the game AM 930 or try http://www.BIGOldies930.com. Hey wc911 looks cloudy & rainy to me. Actually it is raining here. I hope it's not wet Friday night I'm tired of the rain again.

Hay sb38deviis , thanks for keeping in touch with wchsgrad last Friday on the score. We need to meet this Friday so we will have some contacts up yonder . Cant wait till Friday!!!!! GO CATS!!! :thumb:

Not a problem at all. I'm looking forward to coming down there. I did a Map quest for directions and the directions that it spit out would have me driving down the Trace for part of the trip but I have been that way before and it took forever because of the curvy road and the speed limit. I know there is a better way to get there besides coming down the Nachez Trace. If I remember correctly the school is just off the square on the left hand side of the road correct?