York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

Kind of like.."be careful what you ask for, you just might get it". :thumb: I would like to see your reaction if you looked up and saw somebody say "hello BB/nursey...I'm Termie". :huh:

LOL I admit for once i would probably be speechless ( for about 30 seconds) then i would regain my wits... However bluebellz prob wouldnt bat an eye!!!! We shall be there!!! If ya see me,,, come on up and introduce thyself..Glover said he knew who u were... but didnt ask him,,,, suspense is half the fun!!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Termie go!!! SMart... yes... tastless?? NO go get em!!! Think y nailed ole Seven on the head!!! GO OWLS GO!!! Oh yeah just heard key player at SC broke something,,,but all ok.. cast it, pad it, and let it the boy loose to rock and tackle them...Go Go OWLS

Naw.....I think I hurt beenaround's feelings. Must have been his truck I saw. Ole Seven does have some Hoggtown blood in him.....so who knows? :thumb:

Somebody banged up today??

yep,,, didnt mean " key player" but is a starter... will show up today more than likely with cast left arm... plays defense... ortho appt this morn..

Number ?

lol knew it would be cast due to he was gonna play NO MATTER WHAT!!!! LOL this determination I saw with him,,, I have seen in a lot of the Owls!!! Watch out York,,, u aint played this OWL team yet!!!! :roflolk: ANd York fans,,, saw someones post about the SC fans at the York game..... well Yorkies get ready... cause you all gonna SEE FANS AND HEAR THEN HOLLER!!! I,,, termie,,, bluebellz.. scooter and the faithful rest will blow them thare purple eardrums out!!!!!!!