York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

York 28, Smith Co. 0

No wait, that was the Oct. 30th score. York does it again Friday Night.

Hey, are you through peddling ashley stoves or whatever that was you are selling? I'm sure with all the cheer leading you do for owcoa......you have a lot of insight and knowledge about both these teams. I would buy one of those stoves you are selling, if you could tell me exactly where York is without a map or computer. :lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York 28, Smith Co. 0

No wait, that was the Oct. 30th score. York does it again Friday Night.

What you think the fans are to show to this game, when the owl team got shut out at the last meeting. It sound like the owl fans better just stay home in their bird house so they don't have to see the slaughter of their team again. Because come tomorrow night the DRAGONS are be burning some owl tail feathers :lol:

You know what. At first, I wasn't going to say much because I figured you were a player, just having a little fun. I had to be WRONG. There is NO WAY you are a PLAYER. A player wouldn't have much time to scope out the visiting fans an give 2-3 fan scouting reports. A real player would be playing, not looking at the crowd. You must be the nice girl I talked to at the ticket window. Nice to talk to you again. :huh:

3 weeks ago in Jamestown is gone and over with. That was the 1st season, It's playoff's now a whole new season. It is SC vs York this time in the Hole. Vince Lombardi once said "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle, victorious." If every SC player that steps on the field Friday Night plays up to this, as they have the past 2 weeks, then I believe SC gets the win. Owls at 7:00 tom night it's game time, 48 minutes of all out war for the chance at another game. Is SC ready to go the distance and push their selves do to what it takes to get the win? I know they are! Next question is are the SC fans ready to do the same? Friday night is time to truly get the HOLE Rockin!