Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

Dog. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I'll try and break it to you gently. You are going to have to cook your own turkey this year. I'm pretty sure the big red tigger is not planning on preparing the feast for ya! Word is shim, dufas and the clan are munching in private. Supposed to take place in a room full of big mirrors so they each can talk to themselves! :roflol::roflol:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wise old.....I pick up fans from everywhere. I really like those who think they have a edge on me....."they just seem to never amaze me!!!"

I feel sorry for the guy ...it is hard for me to match wits with a dimwit.

Meanwhile GC air and ground attack.......I hope Bo shows the Tigers that we do have a capable QB in our District....and Tobias will roll for a buck 50.

Lexington has a good team....they just seem outmatched to me and I have seen both teams.

I hope the Bulldog is spot on but I seriously doubt you will read much if any smack from Giles this week. We definitely have respect for Lexington and their staff. I look for their offense to give us fits. Giles has to play better than last Friday night. Now is when the mental toughness makes its way to the front. Counting pregame scrimmages we are looking at game number 16. I am proud of the players for continuing to focus on getting better every week.

If any Lexington fans need restaurant ideas let me know. Remember. We are the land of milk and honey with no money. We need your $$$$$! :evil:

Well it is official! O'Conner has put his name into the Warren County coaches search. I hear that some of the selection committee will be traveling down to watch the game. We are looking forward to having a coach that can win in the playoffs and bring discipline and commitment back to our team.

Yeah, if OC wants to get away from football for a few years.Warren County would be the perfect place!

Same thing could have been said about Giles County before OC got here.

Tiger....If your backs ran all over Page, how come you only won by 7.......were they confused about their direction :evil:

DL fans talked non-stop last week about our weak district, I see you are bashing it as well. You have defeated 2 district teams but if you look really good at the quad ratings you will see GC is number 1. Its that way for a reason. Massey ratings favor GC by 20 and Coacht faithful are picking Giles by 99% to 1% for Lexington. So if you think the 2 wins you have against our district will bring you a 3rd...you might want to re-evaluate things. I would tell to get and watch the GC vs DL game tape...but if you do you won't sleep any.

lexinton only beat them by 7 u can't talk much because u guy's only beat them by 8 so in ur face.

W 16-8

so what was ur problem did bow :D sit out that game or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

You tiger buddy is the one that stated your boys ran all over Page, I hear you have some big backs but a 7 point win is not a "run all over ya game".

And another thing...if the folks at Page say your slow....its a pretty good bet you are S....L....O.....W! :D