Lexington at Giles Co

likearock

Word to GC fans....Lexington will get there very early and fill up the place. They will bring everybody and everything but the outhouse....well...maybe even that. If you are a GC fan and want to get into the game....BE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said earlier, lexington will be watchin the game from outside the gates. cause us bobcats will be there more then likely right after school.

How will you be there right after school? You have to ride the bus home and get all of your homework done first missy! :roflolk: Don't you think you should be paying attention in class instead of on Coacht?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a student, baby faced recent graduate or a drop out because they looked about 16-17 yrs old.

There was an instance earlier this year and I can tell you if security hadn't stepped in; the kid with the flag was going to get his you know what whipped bad. :roflolk:

Giles has had and is having to good a season for some idiot to ruin it. :cry:

the guy who had the GC flag on the visitors side was for Loretto, and im not sayin any names but he is a junior there and plays football for them. and he stinks at it too.

When there is an overflow crowd like there was last week there were several hundred giles fans on the DL side, that stuff is just gonna happen. The fellow ought to be able to wave his flag...just not flaunt it. Expect kids to act like kids....as adults we need to act like adults. There were fans from all over last week at the game, hope it is as good a crowd this week.

It's true! We will be grilling out in your parking lot before the game.

ha, well you can try to grill out in our parkin lot, i doubt it'll happen.. and if you do succeed with doing that.. it'll be the only thing you'll succeed at friday night :cry:

BOBCATS ALL THE WAY!!!

Looks like we have us GCHS sophmore here,.....welcome to the world of talkin smack to the competition. We should have some competition next week. This week its just Lexington :roflolk:

Yepp, GCHS sophomore here(: i always talk smack about the competiton.. but its usually to there faces, not over a computer!

i think Lexington should just stay home, cause its a long ride over here to GC &, we'd hate to have to send you back home with a loss. it would just be a waste of time. Us BOBCAT players and fans will be screamin "Here Kitty Kitty" friday night. it'll be an easy win for us. Tigers, just stay home.. dont waste your gas comin over here for a butt whoopin. :x

I don't think this guy is a player for the Cats. He made all of his posts around 3:30, when he should be at practice. If you are a player then I think you should be at practice worrying about the game friday night instead of on here talking smack.

there is no way i would ever be a football player for GC, cause im a girl! but ya know, our players can still play and talk smack too. just not durin practice. OC would prolly flip out, and make them stay at practice later.. :roflolk:

LOOOOOVE a gal that talks a lil smack! Especially if she is a Bobcat fan.

Can you post a pic? :cry:

i think Lexington should just stay home, cause its a long ride over here to GC &, we'd hate to have to send you back home with a loss. it would just be a waste of time. Us BOBCAT players and fans will be screamin "Here Kitty Kitty" friday night. it'll be an easy win for us. Tigers, just stay home.. dont waste your gas comin over here for a butt whoopin. :x

I don't think this guy is a player for the Cats. He made all of his posts around 3:30, when he should be at practice. If you are a player then I think you should be at practice worrying about the game friday night instead of on here talking smack.

there is no way i would ever be a football player for GC, cause im a girl! but ya know, our players can still play and talk smack too. just not durin practice. OC would prolly flip out, and make them stay at practice later.. :roflolk:

what bobcat fan doesnt talk a lil smack?? but me on the other hand thats all i do before game night. im a proud fan(: &&, no. i will not post a pic, creep.

Word to GC fans....Lexington will get there very early and fill up the place. They will bring everybody and everything but the outhouse....well...maybe even that. If you are a GC fan and want to get into the game....BE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said earlier, lexington will be watchin the game from outside the gates. cause us bobcats will be there more then likely right after school.

How will you be there right after school? You have to ride the bus home and get all of your homework done first missy! :roflolk: Don't you think you should be paying attention in class instead of on Coacht?

bus?? on a friday?? durin playoffs?? haha, your crazy dude!! homework??? yeah, right!!!! payin attention in class?? haha, thats not for me. Bein on CoachT && talkin smack about other teams..oh yeahh, totally the way to spend my day(:

&&, no. i will not post a pic, creep.

:roflolk: Denied!

That was funny I don't care who you are or what team you pull for. :cry:

haha, wow. i didnt think people would actually be a creep and ask for a sophomore to post a pic.. whats the world comin too?!

the guys prolly like wayyyy old, and yeah im just a sophomore!! geez...weirdos these days..

Hey umm, you know she's a sophomore right? :roflolk: Well I guess when you can't get a girl you get desperate. :x

I was trying to get you hooked up Mikey, didn't want you going out with anything less than the best. But she has some fire in her...she is gonna fit right in here.

Can you post a pic? :x

Hey umm, you know she's a sophomore right? :x Well I guess when you can't get a girl you get desperate. :cry:

I was trying to get you hooked up Mikey, didn't want you going out with anything less than the best. But she has some fire in her...she is gonna fit right in here.

now now now lets get off this coacht dating stuff...they have sites for that like eharmony and stuff...lol but back to the real topic...GC are gonna be as focused for this game as they have been all season lex is just a speed bump that they have to pass through to get to state. and they will pass...as a matter of fact they might throw it in reverse and go over it again just for the heck of it :roflolk: