Greeneville High School Football!!!

DevilMan03

I think you stir the pot too much. The only future we should currently be concerned with is this upcoming Friday in Chattanooga. No offense, but stuff like this is why people generally don't like Greeneville. So please stop putting a target on our back and just close this thread. Sorry if it seems like I'm always busting your chops, but in the words of the great Teddy Roosevelt, "speak softly and carry a big stick." Let our boys do the talking with their pads.

well put Charlie Arrington.... B)

i pull for the boys on Friday but this Greeneville#1 fan is such a #### it makes it hard to see GHS any differant lite than what thier fans show although im sure most arent like greeneville#1

nothing wrong with supporting your team but being a #### just looks bad on the whole program B)

good luck Players on your trip to red bank knock off this team and ya'll gonna have a good chance for it

I think you stir the pot too much. The only future we should currently be concerned with is this upcoming Friday in Chattanooga. No offense, but stuff like this is why people generally don't like Greeneville. So please stop putting a target on our back and just close this thread. Sorry if it seems like I'm always busting your chops, but in the words of the great Teddy Roosevelt, "speak softly and carry a big stick." Let our boys do the talking with their pads.

I don't see what you object to with this thread Charlie. Its good to talk about the future of the program considering the new division and the fact we are graduating a host of devils. It was good that Stewart saw significant playing time this season. It will be exciting to have another running QB a la Greenway (both) and Hall....but we have not seen his arm yet so I will withold judgement for the time being. We will also be returning key players on this awesome defense. I believe, with the current outstanding coaching, we can develop this young group of guys and continue the Greeneville tradition of excellence.I hate that I'm having to defend #1 like this .....would somebody kill me?????

We all know what Greeneville fans will say. They are the best and they always will be. Here is the thing, the Devils will breeze through their confernce again next year. Personally I think it will take some time for the rest of the BRAC to catch up or for the Devils to level off. Good luck Friday night though, that should be the first thing on your minds!