Crockett County at Liberty Tech.

crockett53

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game. Liberty has been playing very good ball this year. I dont know how to call this one.

Good game indeed..cant call this one ,altho Liberty has played a lesser overall schedule I like the Cavs in a close one on coaching alone...keep the Cavs focused ..one game at a time

GO CAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a good game. Liberty has been playing very good ball this year. I dont know how to call this one.

Good game indeed..cant call this one ,altho Liberty has played a lesser overall schedule I like the Cavs in a close one on coaching alone...keep the Cavs focused ..one game at a time

GO CAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty has been playing very good football this year on both sides of the ball. This will indeed be a good game on Friday night. :popcorneater: Libety has gotten the momentum for winning and i do believe you see Liberty coming out on top of this one by 21. They have a very strong offense that is well ran by their QB and RB and their defense is a run stoppin line. This is well coached team, disciplined team with lots of speed on both sides. Having seen the jamboree game this first of this year and having seen the Failrey game Friday night, liberty hs definitely grown into a 'on the field' powerhouse. jAs I have said in a previous thread,, they will leave you going 'oh my' just at the right time :thumb: I wish both teams good luck this Friday but go with the Crusaders on this one! Taking nothing away from the cavs as you have come far this year and played very good ball and well coached :lol: - lookig to see Liberty in the semi-finals & finals no doubt. I will also say it is very good to see two west tn teams getting this far into the playoffs and coming down to where we are. No matter the outcome both teams should be very proud of their accomplishments this season.

GO CRUSADERS ... moving on up! :thumb:

Having seen Liberty Tech tonight against Fairley and once on tape--and having seen Crockett 5 times on tape and twice in person, I don't think this will be too close. Just my opinion, but I think Crockett by 14-17 points. Liberty has talent but is not a very physical team, much better on offense than on defense. The Liberty linebackers seem to be limited and I think they will get manhandled up front.

Liberty has played a very easy schedule and may have reached as high as they can go. Crockett will bring it straight to them, shorten the game, and the Crockett FB should have a big night.

I am not sold on comparitive scores, but it may be relevant that Crockett whipped Sheffield tonight and had them shut out until the subs went in, while the same Sheffield team beat Fairley 32-0, and Fairley made things interesting for Liberty in the second half.Top