Crockett County at Liberty Tech.

crockett53

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a great game and I cant wait to see it!

The Cavs have been at multiple Liberty games watching and have said a lot about the Crusaders. These teams have been anticipating this matchup and have stayed focused enough that it is a reality. Liberty for 3 weeks have been without a starting lineman. 6'6 235 LB Reid Woods. May not seem like a big deal but in that offense its very key the way they pull and shift. They were on their 3rd string tackle the last few weeks. He returns this week and this week will be a true test of both teams! Too close to call. Everyone come out Friday Night! Any injuries for the Cavs?

I think if Crockett comes out and plays to their full potential like they did last week against Sheffield, they get the win. For the first time all season Crockett finally showed a little bit of a change in the offense and wouldn't ya know it...it worked! If Crockett keeps Liberty on their toes and isn't the same predictable team they have been all year and if they can stop the running back and quarterback, they win. Also this could be a game where special teams could play a critical role and Crockett has a pretty good kicker and can hit a field goal when needed. This is a highly anticipated game and I think it lives up to the hype and goes down the the wire. Crockett by 3 to 7 points.

I have seen both of these teams this season and Liberty is by far the better team. :thumb:

There is not one player on CC team that will stop RB #25. This Liberty team is one of the fastest

teams in the state. Also, numbers #8,11 & 51 are studs. There RB is a real D1 back with 4.4 speed. No one on CC team is that fast. :thumb: Good luck to both teams. :blink:

Liberty 28

CC 7

I agree but if the defensive line stuffs the holes long enough for the linebackers to come up, he has no where to go. This is how he is stopped. However, on the other hand if the defensive line gets no push it'll be a long night. Whoever wins the battle up front wins the game, plain and simple.

I agree but if the defensive line stuffs the holes long enough for the linebackers to come up, he has no where to go. This is how he is stopped. However, on the other hand if the defensive line gets no push it'll be a long night. Whoever wins the battle up front wins the game, plain and simple.

Well put. :roflolk:

I have a feeling crocketts o and d line are ready. After a dominating performane against sheffield they can handle libertys front. Libertys front is good but have not played any physical run teams. They have only played spread teams. (Besides Henry county) Let me tell you from experience when you get used to playing pass block teams you become soft and not ready to knock heads. However they are big and look like they can be physical so we will se what happens.