Who is the biggest rival for AC, Oak Ridge, and Clinton

Space3

space shut up,,, it was the biggest upset win u ur programs history...... we were a much better team without #2 and had to play a terrible game to lose by a whopping 3 points..... wow, u guys are soo good... 9-4 season, hope u enjoy the nice long trip back after the defeat...... should be fun for u ac fans.... have fun.... I see it this way, at least we would have had chance to win against columbia, u guys have no shot..... read it an believe it space

Whatever. It looks like you're just recycling your posts about the Clinton game! And even though you are sure we are going to lose and don't even have a chance, you would guarantee that Clinton would have spanked Columbia, right?

You realize don't you that Clinton would have also had to travel to Columbia if it would've won? And we're takin a big 'ol bus down there! Road trip!! Betcha you would have liked to have taken it!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

space shut up,,, it was the biggest upset win u ur programs history...... we were a much better team without #2 and had to play a terrible game to lose by a whopping 3 points..... wow, u guys are soo good... 9-4 season, hope u enjoy the nice long trip back after the defeat...... should be fun for u ac fans.... have fun.... I see it this way, at least we would have had chance to win against columbia, u guys have no shot..... read it an believe it space

D123 u crack me up!!! Clintons at home waiting on basketball...lol Your still crying with all the clinton players. Face it oh watch Mark Paker 2morrro Josh Wilson will be on there Laughing at Clinton for being so cocky and stupid on last week show. Go to the basketball boards already you suck!!!!!!!Kepp up the good work Space D123 needs to go change his pad :roflolk:

In Clintons eyes this seems like the biggest upset. But for AC fans this is just like everyother Clinton team overrated!!! Dist. champs #2 in state .....lol LOST IN 2ND ROUND :o

Clinton its basketball time. We dont want to here all the crying!!! Oh I am buying everyone a drink cause we put Clinton out of the playoffs!!!!! :o Dont you remember what you said befor the game??? You look like a fool being on here but hey it keeps us all laughing. :roflolk:

This was an upset if you look at all the aspects that surrounded the game. I think it's insane to say that Clinton was overrated. You don't go perfect in the same district as Anderson County an beat them the game before along with Oak Ridge on the road an be overrated. I'll just say this, You have to tip your hat to Anderson County. On that night they made the play they had to make, Clinton didn't. But it was an upset anyway you look at it. I am very good friends with the Price twins, so I am now pulling for Anderson County to do well. I look at it this way, I was at one of the best high school football games ever played in this county, and one team had to win. That night it was Anderson County and I hope they play well against Columbia.

This was an upset if you look at all the aspects that surrounded the game. I think it's insane to say that Clinton was overrated. You don't go perfect in the same district as Anderson County an beat them the game before along with Oak Ridge on the road an be overrated. I'll just say this, You have to tip your hat to Anderson County. On that night they made the play they had to make, Clinton didn't. But it was an upset anyway you look at it. I am very good friends with the Price twins, so I am now pulling for Anderson County to do well. I look at it this way, I was at one of the best high school football games ever played in this county, and one team had to win. That night it was Anderson County and I hope they play well against Columbia.

Ill give you that on paper it was a upset. But the players knew they could beat them so did the coaches. The 1st time around and you know the turnovers killed them (AC) in the first game. Or it would have came down to the last drive agian. It was a great game!!! But what makes it even better is how Clinton fans was saying they were going to kill AC. S

"the biggest upset win u ur programs history"..... Not so fast there, my historically challenged friend. An upset - yes. Over a rising program with 2 years of recent play-off experience. Consider this, in 1996 Anderson County knocked off THREE TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS Cleveland in the play-offs by big margin. Cleveland had won over 50 games in a row and were expected to win another.

Maybe I'm confused. If YOU say beating Clinton was the biggest upset in AC history, it must be so.

I disagree with the coaching statement. Clinton has a great young staff of coaches and did a great job this season. Believe me I really doubt that the Clinton staff went through practice all week telling their players they were going to kill Anderson County. And yes, #80 from Clinton made a huge mistake on the t.v show, when I heard his statements, I knew Clinton was in trouble. You cant do that to a team with nothing to lose, most of the time you get burned and Clinton did. If thats the case than your right but I know for a fact that is not the case. It wasn't coaching, it was penalties that did Clinton in. And please just think if weston would have played in both games. Thats all that needs to be said. But no excusses from me. Have fun on the 5 hour trip Friday. Good luck though, I really hope you guys can keep it close. Ill give you this insentive, if Anderson County can pull off the up set, I really don't see Sulivan South or Daniel Boone beating you guys. So win and theres a really good chance your in the Bowl.

Some how we knew "one" of your excuses would be "if Weston would have played".....

To be honest with you, I was wishing before those games that Weston could play. Powell and Patrick are a whole lot faster and more evasive. But it all worked out in the end. We look forward to giving you all heck for the next ten years, also! A "DECADE OF DOMINANCE!" GO MAVS! :D

OK is saying weston didnt play an excuse of a plain out fact.... he didnt play in either game and was east tennessee's leading rusher while he was heathy... if u say that, that is not making an excusse, he didnt play thats a fact aint it? and excuse is blaming the refs, or the how the field looked or smelled, saying a kid didnt play in the game is stating a fact! remember that

OK is saying weston didnt play an excuse of a plain out fact.... he didnt play in either game and was east tennessee's leading rusher while he was heathy... if u say that, that is not making an excusse, he didnt play thats a fact aint it? and excuse is blaming the refs, or the how the field looked or smelled, saying a kid didnt play in the game is stating a fact! remember that

Its sounds like a dumb fan on here still crying!!!! Did you read what he said ("To be honest with you, I was wishing before those games that Weston could play. Powell and Patrick are a whole lot faster and more evasive") You are crying cause one kid didnt play you had your Mr football in Stone :o Still lost to AC for 10years in a row!!!!! That is a FACT :thumb: Guess what you will lose next year too!!!! :o

Its sounds like a dumb fan on here still crying!!!! Did you read what he said ("To be honest with you, I was wishing before those games that Weston could play. Powell and Patrick are a whole lot faster and more evasive") You are crying cause one kid didnt play you had your Mr football in Stone :lol: Still lost to AC for 10years in a row!!!!! That is a FACT :roflolk: Guess what you will lose next year too!!!! :roflolk:

we will see about that space.... great game friday too.... what did u give up 1000 yards of offense.... I am not crying about anything... wanna see crying, go to the ac vs columbia thread, thats what i call crying..... o yea powell an patrick are better running backs than weston, i forgot... that is the dumbest an i mean dumbest thing anyone has said on here... a true fresh and a sophomore better than the best player in east tennessee... hahah... u guys are stupid... spend the next week crying about the refs and send your Atheltic Director down to columbia for a rematch in the steel cage :lol:

Best player in east tn thats funny whats Stone? Weston gets hurt every year!!! He got picked as a LB not a RB in the allstar game he is too slow to be RB maybe full back. Is it just me but why didnt the leading rusher and the best RB get pick to be a tail back???? Just dumb Clinton fan (D123 giving his stupid comments) :roflolk: