York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

I'm sorry. I also called a bounce pass on a wide receiver screen as a trick play when the officials let it go. By the way, it is easy to pass the ball from 20 to 20 if you are a good team. You guys are and you did. However, it is another to do it the redzone, and you guys could not and did not. Lots of great excuses though. "We did not execute." "If it weren't for those pesky turnovers." Our Defense had nothing to do with it. We are just a bunch of scrubs that got lucky I guess. Well we are still undefeated and playing for the championship. Yes you got dominated in the 2nd half. I call getting outscored 29-0 a total domination. Deal with it and move on. It is basketball season for you now.

Milan is good no doubt but this is for YOU! :o

Here you go huf....you barely moved the ball between the 20's. Definately not in the red zone.

Cant wait for the excuses.."execution", "pesky turnovers", dominated up front on both sides of the ball, the "non existent" kicking game except the one kickoff, etc....what will it be?

I know the F5 D had nothing to do with it surely? Please talk about stuffing the run...Everyone there knew Alcoa was gonna run, Milan fills the box and they still ran the ball and won.

Your no longer undefeated and I am sure if Milan played in east tn. your chance of getting to the title game unblemished would have been probably (i said probably) different.

Yes I call getting beat 21-0 dominated (both halves). Deal with it and move on.

Its basketball season for you now.

You should try being more humble in your victory speeches as these type of comments will not come back to bite you. :D

It's basketball season for EVERYONE! Even Alcoa...

Difference between you and me....I got a shiny silver ball....you got a wooden plaque. Guess I can see why you're so bitter...isn't that your ONLY plaque that says 4th round?? Now PLEASE give it up Big Daddy.....YOU LOST TWO WEEKS AGO!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the real difference is you are not as humble in your victories as you are your losses. My team is Livingston Academy. We are not too bad at basketball. :mellow:

I am not bitter by any means...but you folks acted like York didnt belong on the same field as Milan when indeed they deserved to be there just as Milan did with Alcoa.

No, the real difference is you are not as humble in your victories as you are your losses. My team is Livingston Academy. We are not too bad at basketball. :mellow:

I am not bitter by any means...but you folks acted like York didnt belong on the same field as Milan when indeed they deserved to be there just as Milan did with Alcoa.

No we did not. We gave them a lot of credit. You my friend are a jerk looking for a fight. We beat York. Yes, they turned it over. That is part of the game. Our D caused those turnovers. Show me on the Alcoa thread where I said that Alcoa did not cause our turnovers. You won't find it. I gave them credit for them. I said it wasn't a domination. Alcoa beat us 21-0. We scored 8 more points then that in the 2nd half against York. We made adjustments against York, and they worked. Also, I have never been the one to start these things, but I will most certainly defend my team against sore people such as yourself. The sad thing is that your team had been out for awhile when Milan/York met. Are you serious? Give us your address, and we will send you some kind of award to put in trophy case if it will make you feel better.

No we did not. We gave them a lot of credit. You my friend are a jerk looking for a fight. We beat York. Yes, they turned it over. That is part of the game. Our D caused those turnovers. Show me on the Alcoa thread where I said that Alcoa did not cause our turnovers. You won't find it. I gave them credit for them. I said it wasn't a domination. Alcoa beat us 21-0. We scored 8 more points then that in the 2nd half against York. We made adjustments against York, and they worked. Also, I have never been the one to start these things, but I will most certainly defend my team against sore people such as yourself. The sad thing is that your team had been out for awhile when Milan/York met. Are you serious? Give us your address, and we will send you some kind of award to put in trophy case if it will make you feel better.

:thumb: Not looking for nothing but respect to York as an opponent. Most did but not you. You finally gave it after much debate (kind of back handed really)..."we were the better team" "deal with it" "we made adjustments" "we forced turnovers" "go play basketball". You did all those things to an inferior team. You could not do that against a superior team like you said. And because my team had been out doesnt mean I have to quit football season. I am a fan of hs sports regardless where my team is. You are the cry baby because not everyone pulled for your Dawgs or disagreed with your opinions. It was your arrogance that is getting you this flack. I will also defend my team my district against arrogant egotistical fans such as your self. Again had you been a little more humble with your victory over York, I wouldnt be here arguing with you today. Thanks have a nice day! Have a safe trip home.

:thumb: Not looking for nothing but respect to York as an opponent. Most did but not you. You finally gave it after much debate (kind of back handed really)..."we were the better team" "deal with it" "we made adjustments" "we forced turnovers" "go play basketball". You did all those things to an inferior team. You could not do that against a superior team like you said. And because my team had been out doesnt mean I have to quit football season. I am a fan of hs sports regardless where my team is. You are the cry baby because not everyone pulled for your Dawgs or disagreed with your opinions. It was your arrogance that is getting you this flack. I will also defend my team my district against arrogant egotistical fans such as your self. Again had you been a little more humble with your victory over York, I wouldnt be here arguing with you today. Thanks have a nice day! Have a safe trip home.

Why don't you go back through this thread. If you are honest, you will see my attitude changing as people started making excuses for the loss. Many of the fans refused to give Milan credit for the win. It was well if we played the 2nd half the way we played the 1st half then maybe or if we don't turn it over then maybe. Guess what, Milan had something to do with that. Yet, many fans would not admit that so I got defensive and then went on the offensive. Any true fan would. If that bugs you oh well. I am not arrogant. I just can't stand it when you blame the loss on what you did not do instead of giving credit for what someone else did do. Something that it sounds like you would not understand.

Anyway, that is why I made the go play basketball comment. I was sick and tired of the whining. Which is something I have not and will not do.