South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Ok Ok OK...Knox what...u SP fans for the most part don't seem interested in discussing the dynamics of the matchup..u guys just want to trash talk trash talk trash talk...that's ok, it's your right...but I bet only a few of u board posters actually played varsity HS football and the ones who did probably sat the bench or you wouldn't spew all this garbage and u would talk a little real football...So whatever...you may beat us handily...but guess what..we will show up next friday night at 7PM. See you then..Im done with this thread.

One cage rattled five to go :roll: I will talk football....lets see...what is graces run pass ratio? I have heard they pass more than they run...we do the opposite...but we are very balanced as well and have played really tough teams

After GC throws a few interceptions they will be forced to run it, and then thats when SP start racking up the points.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RamProud is a 3-post troll. :roll:

Aww, now you've gone and hurt my feelings... if 3 posts makes me a "troll" what does 1162 posts make you?? Just wondering... :lol:

You just joined the site a little over a week ago. I've been around for over 6 years which may have been before GCA had a football team. In addition, I can assess the football area in the off-season from have plus membership. I called you a troll simply because you just joined the site for the expressed purpose of smack talking.

I may have been wrong about the eagle I may have been wrong about the tigers but i am certain this week the rams will take down those pesky pirates and finally shut their fans up. People are going to say I am jealous i know truth is i just dont like sp football team cause they always be winning. i like to pull for the underdogs so grace this week wipe the floor with these guys for me and score 100 if possible cause these guys need a reality check cause they think they can beat anyone in 1A handily and they are fixing to find out friday night that that is just not true.finally sp will meet a team that has equal caliber players and fall short of the ultimate goal

Don't you have some basketball games to attend. :roll:

Dad burnit some SP fellers done and missed some medication. Old Pirate says this game will be like all the SP games played this season. Questions that need answering. 1. Can Grace score 28-30 pts on the Pirate defense? 2. Can the Pirates show continued improvement and focus this week? The Pirates need to be close to peeking and OP jest don't know if theys are close jest yet. Now as for Grace ...., OP only knows theys are city fellers and that's enough to make OP worry about them ther circle flies a hendering the outcome of this here feud. Rumor is theys been a right smart of bragging about wanting to play the Pirates. Now OP don't rightly sees nuttin wrong with that but sometimes yous think yous knows what yous want and then yous git it and it ain't whats yous really a wanting after all. :roll:

Leastways Merry Christmas to you Grace folkes, recon Santa heard. :lol:

6 whole years on a high-school athletics forum? Wow, I'm so impressed! Don't think I'd be bragging about it , but that's just me.

You just joined the site a little over a week ago. I've been around for over 6 years which may have been before GCA had a football team. In addition, I can assess the football area in the off-season from have plus membership. I called you a troll simply because you just joined the site for the expressed purpose of smack talking.

Dad burnit some SP fellers done and missed some medication. Old Pirate says this game will be like all the SP games played this season. Questions that need answering. 1. Can Grace score 28-30 pts on the Pirate defense? 2. Can the Pirates show continued improvement and focus this week? The Pirates need to be close to peeking and OP jest don't know if theys are close jest yet. Now as for Grace ...., OP only knows theys are city fellers and that's enough to make OP worry about them ther circle flies a hendering the outcome of this here feud. Rumor is theys been a right smart of bragging about wanting to play the Pirates. Now OP don't rightly sees nuttin wrong with that but sometimes yous think yous knows what yous want and then yous git it and it ain't whats yous really a wanting after all. :roll:

I heard through the grapevine through some of my knoxville news sentinel connections that Grace's coach has called out SP and said they want to show them who really has the high powered offense? Do not know if that is true but that is what I heard....Now, sounds to me like this Grace coach fella just called out our defense and said that we can not stop them and said their offense is better than ours.....I LOVE IT :lol:

I heard through the grapevine through some of my knoxville news sentinel connections that Grace's coach has called out SP and said they want to show them who really has the high powered offense? Do not know if that is true but that is what I heard....Now, sounds to me like this Grace coach fella just called out our defense and said that we can not stop them and said their offense is better than ours.....I LOVE IT :lol:

Truth is Old Pirate feels this team is an unknown and the Pirates nned to respect them. This is the semis.

Ok Ok OK...Knox what...u SP fans for the most part don't seem interested in discussing the dynamics of the matchup..u guys just want to trash talk trash talk trash talk...that's ok, it's your right...but I bet only a few of u board posters actually played varsity HS football and the ones who did probably sat the bench or you wouldn't spew all this garbage and u would talk a little real football...So whatever...you may beat us handily...but guess what..we will show up next friday night at 7PM. See you then..Im done with this thread.

Power P I think you might have made this one cry.

6 whole years on a high-school athletics forum? Wow, I'm so impressed! Don't think I'd be bragging about it , but that's just me.
You just joined the site a little over a week ago. I've been around for over 6 years which may have been before GCA had a football team. In addition' date=' I can assess the football area in the off-season from have plus membership. I called you a troll simply because you just joined the site for the expressed purpose of smack talking.[/quote']

I joined Coach-T when I lived in California in order to keep up with my alma mater. I currently live in Florida. Before Coach-T I had to rely on TSSAA site to get the scores which was after the games were over. It makes it a bit tough to pick up the local paper and make it to the games on Friday nights. I get to catch a game or 2 per year. I keep up with my 3 universities on the other hand through ESPN, major papers and dedicated web sites to each of them (North Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas).

Make sure it hits the bulletin board! :?: Get a copy of the article.

I guess I am like OP....I don't know much about this team at all. I know they throw the ball alot and are supposed to have a good offense. I hope they have a good defense or it will be a long night for the Rams. The Pirates played well and the coaches did a great job preparing them for Gordonsville. The only question I still have is why is Sellers and Hale not in the backfield together? I think both of them in the backfield make a dynamic pair and would make it tough to defend the Pirates. I ain't the coach, so I don't know the reasoning behind that....anyway, I have confidence that the Pirates will show up to play and will take a great effort by Grace to beat them.

Isaw we had several personal foul penalties last night. I hope we work on that thie week,sp isnt a team u want to give up that many penalty yards to. keep these boys heads in the game an we should stay in this no problem. Any one have anything to add to this (Where you at silveranblue09)? :roll: