South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

How do yall think Grace will react in such a big game??Probably the biggest game their school has ever played in I would imagine....It is going to be packed out on the SP side from what I am hearing around town

Well, I can guarantee they KNOW what a big game this is. South Pittsburgh's reputation is well known. You won't be facing a team that has no clue what they are up against. They will be prepared. I wonder if the unknown is a disadvantage for SP? You really don't know what Grace will bring, do you?

Dont know, Dont care, all SP has to do is play there game and they will win :twisted: Play up to your standards!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do yall think Grace will react in such a big game??Probably the biggest game their school has ever played in I would imagine....It is going to be packed out on the SP side from what I am hearing around town

Well, I can guarantee they KNOW what a big game this is. South Pittsburgh's reputation is well known. You won't be facing a team that has no clue what they are up against. They will be prepared. I wonder if the unknown is a disadvantage for SP? You really don't know what Grace will bring, do you?

We hope they bring all they have so there are no excuses.

We hope they bring all they have so there are no excuses.

Agreed.

Can someone please post what time the gate opens?

Might depend on how long it takes to get the live stock off the field.

Hold on now... how can they be "city boys" and have livestock on the field?? Our facilities aren't that bad! :twisted:

Nice comeback.

As for our facilities, you're right RamProud, our facilities have served us well so far and we continue to improve each year. Its been said earlier, we don't have the availability of public funds to build our school and facilities.

Just remember when you get here, everything you see wasn't here a few short years ago. We didn't graduate our 1st class of seniors until 2005.

I think you will manage.

By the way, there's one hurd of livestock that will remain on the field, plowing up the turf for 48 minutes.

RAM PRIDE!!! 2 more days guys, looking forward to it.

quote="RamProud"]

Can someone please post what time the gate opens?

Might depend on how long it takes to get the live stock off the field.

Hold on now... how can they be "city boys" and have livestock on the field?? Our facilities aren't that bad! :twisted:

Nice comeback.

As for our facilities, you're right RamProud, our facilities have served us well so far and we continue to improve each year. Its been said earlier, we don't have the availability of public funds to build our school and facilities.

Just remember when you get here, everything you see wasn't here a few short years ago. We didn't graduate our 1st class of seniors until 2005.

I think you will manage.

By the way, there's one hurd of livestock that will remain on the field, plowing up the turf for 48 minutes.

RAM PRIDE!!! 2 more days guys, looking forward to it.

The Ram Train is fixing to hit head on with the Pirate Express!! And like the song says we always warm up to.....HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!!!

It's all words powerp, until I see it with my own eyes. I watched some of the SPitt videos on youtube last night. Nice job on those ZONEPIRATE. What I saw was a good, aggressive defense, and they do have some speed. We have enough speed to match what I saw, and a better O-line. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so the conditions might slow both teams down a bit.

I hope both teams show up and play like they both are capable of playing. If both teams do that, we're in for a great high school football game.