South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

There's a new 5 pages everytime I post somthing. If GC makes mistakes then SP will apply the " Pirate rule". If GC plays a game with no mistakes then SP stil wins by 2 TD's. From what im hearing, GC is to slow to stop our offence. They got that QB and thats their only hope, just as long at they dont throw to Jones' side of the field. SP wins by a truck load. GC you need more time for your "Horns" to develope,you've gotten this far because you havn't played a real football team yet, and your about to come this friday. Sp will hit GC so hard that it might just "fixd up" their field. :twisted:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it's good to be back on here after a few days away. Moving is not very fun this time of year. Anyways, it's almost time for "ORANGE AND BLACK FRIDAY!!" Hope the boys have had a great week of practice so far and are ready to play. I know they will be. Can't wait to make the trip to K-town on Friday. Go Pirates!!

Well Grace you fell right into SP's rattling cage session. Apparently you don't know that SP usually get's into the minds of there opponents and by reading all this silly stuff I can say mission accomplished. You folks have to learn not to keep on trying to reason with a 4 time champion. It's kinda funny seeing the new kid's on the block on here and there fan's. Oh well we all have to learn sometimes.

It's all words powerp, until I see it with my own eyes. I watched some of the SPitt videos on youtube last night. Nice job on those ZONEPIRATE. What I saw was a good, aggressive defense, and they do have some speed. We have enough speed to match what I saw, and a better O-line. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so the conditions might slow both teams down a bit.

I hope both teams show up and play like they both are capable of playing. If both teams do that, we're in for a great high school football game.

:lol:^_^:thumb::thumb: What is funny is that the videos you saw on youtube was of our 2007 state championship team unless Zone has put new ones online...I promise you that team would mercy rule your team this year so if you think your grace team could match the team speed of that team....well...Mckenzie thought they could to...Sp 52...Mckenzie 20...Enough Said

Has anyone heard the rumor about were marching out to the "Bad Company" song up at Knox Grace??That is what I heard of course it is just a rumor probably floating around since everybody loved seeing it last week....Maybe we should bring our own sound system and hook up....That would fire everyone up :thumb:

The less said about that the better........

Our stadium. Our sound system. Something tells me you will not be hijacking our press box for your grand entrance. Sorry. You'll have to find another way to " intimidate " our team. ( And yes, I know you'll do your intimidating on the field, we won't know what hit us, blah, blah, blah... ) Maybe we could play some good ole' Christian music for SP to skip in to??

The Gaither Gospel Series is good to listen to in the car....but, when I hit the playing field I want to hear some We Ready, Here Comes the Boom, or my personal favorite Back in Black :lol: So make sure your stadium plays them for us :thumb:

Just read the local paper here...looks like coach Grider has the boys focused cause he said we would have to play an excellent game to win and you guys qb is very elusive.....glad we are preparing with a chip on our shoulder and have something to prove....So boys when you practice tomorrow morning listen to everything coach grider and wilson and hale and everybody else has to say...they know what they are doing...they have been in this situation before :thumb:

It's all words powerp, until I see it with my own eyes. I watched some of the SPitt videos on youtube last night. Nice job on those ZONEPIRATE. What I saw was a good, aggressive defense, and they do have some speed. We have enough speed to match what I saw, and a better O-line. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so the conditions might slow both teams down a bit.

I hope both teams show up and play like they both are capable of playing. If both teams do that, we're in for a great high school football game.

:lol:^_^:thumb::thumb: What is funny is that the videos you saw on youtube was of our 2007 state championship team unless Zone has put new ones online...I promise you that team would mercy rule your team this year so if you think your grace team could match the team speed of that team....well...Mckenzie thought they could to...Sp 52...Mckenzie 20...Enough Said

Grace is lucky they are not playing the 07 team, that was one of the beat teams I've seen and I've seen alot of um. They had power and speed to burn,and did I mention power. Their biggest weaknes was their waterboy,couldn't catch those boys to give um a drink. He did improve as the year went by.

Man it's good to be back on here after a few days away. Moving is not very fun this time of year. Anyways, it's almost time for "ORANGE AND BLACK FRIDAY!!" Hope the boys have had a great week of practice so far and are ready to play. I know they will be. Can't wait to make the trip to K-town on Friday. Go Pirates!!

Tom can you txt me updates?

look as far as D-1 players go there is just not that many around its not just the players they look its also the competion they play. there just not that many good teams in 1a. there is not any big time players that will be playing this friday night good players yes but not next level. (sec) im mean really who is the best 1a team you guys have played this year?

we had 2 or 3 1a teams scheduled this year so really none of them

yep...07 team. Wasn't even the same O or D we run now and very few of the same players....and yea...beat that team??? Not in 10 trys!!!

Tom can you txt me updates?

Send me an email vol4life@comcast.net

Be glad to Reaction....will you do the same??