South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Bringing up the subject again about unnoticed players (pg. 36)..74 Tyler Griffith has stuck out to me many of times that I've watch South Pittsburg play. Yes he has heart but I also think he has much more than that. Griffith has courage. He has been put up against some bigger boys but never once has he backed down. Play after play he still gives it a 110%. You can tell he is very dedicated to his team. I think with the right chance given to him he could be something special one day.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second reference to "no public funds" I've read from the GCA faithful & I've only hit a few pages here & there on this thread. Now you have our attention . . . everyone listen up. GCA the public schools from all over the state are ready to be educated about lack of funds from our private school brothers.

How's basketball practice, since Rockwood (District 3) knocked your butt out of the FOOTBALL playoffs??????????

Grace defeated Rockwood

Rockwood defeated OnEYEda

TEREFORE....

GRACE would beat OnEYEda!!!!!

Have fun with the long winter!!!!! :thumb::thumb:

Oh yeah well Oneida beat Greenback by more than GCA did so ^_^ I guess it would be a tie. Your comparison has no merit. It has been proven time & time again comparing like opponents seldom holds any water on the outcome of a match-up, hypothetical or otherwise. My point of my "lack of public funds" post that seemed to hit a nerve has yet to be addressed. I did not mean GCA shouldn't be proud of their facilities or their program in general. It has been a short period of time & they have accomplished quite a lot & I'm sure it will continue to improve. Just don't bring funds into it, it has taken a little time, & will require more time. No shame in that. As for basketball practice, it seems to be going well, I'll check on your round ball progress Saturday morning. You'll be starting your prep work by then :lol:.

SP by 14 at the half & it'll just get worse from there.