South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Co???? Hahaha How 80's. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Thats what we march out to....very intimidating having the players helmets in the air with that song playing and just staring at your opponents :roflol: Boys only two days of practice left today and a walk through tomorrow so get all the work in possible and be prepared

Thats what we march out to....very intimidating having the players helmets in the air with that song playing and just staring at your opponents :roflol: Boys only two days of practice left today and a walk through tomorrow so get all the work in possible and be prepared

cmon PP, it's not as intimidating if you give them a headsup beforehand.

Fennel is commited to a major college MTSU.With all of this negative talk about him. He is double and some time trippled teamed every snap. David Jones is the last player (2008) to be offered by BCS schools.Vandy and Miss.State.Tenn probalby would have offered along with Aurburn had not the coaching staffs changed during the middle of recruiting.

cmon PP, it's not as intimidating if you give them a headsup beforehand.

Like I said Mike it was a rumor floating around, I was just wondering if anyone else has heard it, thats the only reason I wrote it....Of course...probably not going to happen but man I wish it would :thumb:

Fennel is commited to a major college MTSU.With all of this negative talk about him. He is double and some time trippled teamed every snap. David Jones is the last player (2008) to be offered by BCS schools.Vandy and Miss.State.Tenn probalby would have offered along with Aurburn had not the coaching staffs changed during the middle of recruiting.

How is your son doing up there.Did he redshirt this year.....Sounds like Fennel is getting the same respect your son got last year from the SP people wonder why?

I am excited about the crowd we will be taking to Grace. Just talked with a brother of one of the bus drivers and he said both school bussess are going plus a chartered bus for those who want to ride more comfortable and I have heard so many people that are driving so I am glad we can represent SPHS in a good way and stay behind our boys and show Grace what a championship caliber team looks and plays like and show them what kind of fans we are.. Can't wait to get it on..Also talked to my buddy who lives in Rockwood and he say's SP by at least 14-21 so I hope he's right..See you all at the game and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

How is your son doing up there.Did he redshirt this year.....Sounds like Fennel is getting the same respect your son got last year from the SP people wonder why?

Jijuan gets alot of respect...he is a dominant player....especially on defense...he just does not get alot of pass plays called to him due to other recieving threats so I think that is why some people may be disappointed....However; Jijuan is a great kid and should be respected or he will take over a game....With David I think people were upset cause he played offense only against TC and not defense even though he did have a hurt shoulder in his defense...alot of "Old Former Players" were the ones upset at him for not strapping it up and playing through pain....Myself on the other hand thinks that Jijuan and David were and are 2 outstanding players and both should be given much respect

:roflol::thumb:

I am excited about the crowd we will be taking to Grace. Just talked with a brother of one of the bus drivers and he said both school bussess are going plus a chartered bus for those who want to ride more comfortable and I have heard so many people that are driving so I am glad we can represent SPHS in a good way and stay behind our boys and show Grace what a championship caliber team looks and plays like and show them what kind of fans we are.. Can't wait to get it on..Also talked to my buddy who lives in Rockwood and he say's SP by at least 14-21 so I hope he's right..See you all at the game and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Rockwood would know seein as it was a close game with us..... O WAIT it wasn't they scored with our J.V. in to make it 28-7.

Has anyone heard the rumor about were marching out to the "Bad Company" song up at Knox Grace??That is what I heard of course it is just a rumor probably floating around since everybody loved seeing it last week....Maybe we should bring our own sound system and hook up....That would fire everyone up :blush:

If they did that, I'm afraid I may have to give up right there :roflol::thumb:

Fellers Old Pirate says the seniors have earned respect and will continue to build their legacy thru the playoffs. The SEC issue of why our players don't usually get recruited by major schools sometimes appears unfair and bias. However players have to have grades, size, speed and strength. The 08 seniors were dedicated in the weight room and some ran track to develop speed. The point is this, everyone has weaknesses and major schools tend to overlook 1A players with any. Now as for pointing out what is obvious weaknesses, that does not display disrespect. Take J. Blevins, he has consistantly out played his defensive teammates all year. If he had size................like J.Fennell, B. Mitchell, R. Robinson or S. Boles folkes would be a calling for sure and checking for grades. Now this smoke about key players gitting double teamed........don't wash with this OP. Fact is everyone in the house knows T.Rob is the offensive switch man and J.Blevins is the defensive player most all attempt to neutralize. Point is at the 1A level, yous better be "The Man" and have all the key items if large schools are to strongly recruit.